Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? (586 Views)

Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety / You Can Travel To Switzerland From Uk If You Hold >=6 Months Valid Leave / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by goist(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Travelling as it is being said is part of learning. But travelling could be so boring especially when you or ur driver is driving at 20km/h or less due to heavy trafic on the way. I was travelling from akwa ibom to lagos recently on a sunday,thinking that the roads would be free of hold-ups aπϑ trafic. to my surprise, a journey of about 9hrs took 13hrs because of heavy trafic along anambra 2 delta state.as if that was not enough,there was a hell of trafic along shagamu 2 lagos. This got me woundering on what most people especially passengers will be doing when caught in such an ugly scenario. Most people will b busy with there i-phones, i-pads, black berry,andriod phones aπϑ other devices just 2 while away time. What if your phone battry is down? The question now is, What would you do to while away time if you are caught in a serious trafic while travelling and then ur device battry is low?? †o me i just close my eyes aπϑ imagine am at my destination. What ® your take on this guys
Re: What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by lirusehn(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
goist: Travelling as it is being said is part of learning. Bt travellin cud b so boring especially wen u or ur driva is driving at 20km/h or less due 2 heavy trafic on the way. I was travelling from akwa ibom to lagos recently on a sunday,thinking that the roads would be free of hold-ups aπϑ trafic. to my surprise, a journey of about 9hrs took 13hrs because of heavy trafic along anambra 2 delta state.as if that was not enough,there was a hell of trafic along shagamu 2 lagos. This got me woundering on what most people especially passengers will be doing when caught in such an ugly scenario. Most people will b busy with there i-phones, i-pads, black berry,andriod phones aπϑ other devices just 2 while away time. What if your phone battry is down? The question now is, What wud you do to while away time if u are caught in a serious trafic while travelling & den ur device battry is low?? 2 me i just close my eyes & imagine am at my destination.Wot ® ur take on this guys
wanna borrow dis post abeg
Re: What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by Emmyk(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op, is it a truck?? cheesycheesy You can charge inside the car na
Re: What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by goist(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2013
@Lirusehn you can borrow it so long that i will get copywrite fee in returncheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2013
If I'm stuck in dense traffic, I simply listen to music, or radio stations that deliver traffic information.

If I'm completely stationary, and my engine is switched off, (stationary for 5 minutes or more) then I'll log onto Tapatalk, and access all forums I'm registered with.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are In Hold Ups? by goist(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Siena: If I'm stuck in dense traffic, I simply listen to music, or radio stations that deliver traffic information.

If I'm completely stationary, and my engine is switched off, (stationary for 5 minutes or more) then I'll log onto Tapatalk, and access all forums I'm registered with.
. Nice 2 know.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is Anyone Travelling To New York Soon / Police Report Formd / Planning A Perfect Day Of Sightseeing In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.