Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! (1416 Views)

Neatest Sharp Murano On NL Give Away@ 730k (no Single Fault) / Reluctant Truck Sale... No Any Single Fault ! / 2006 Nissan Armanda With No Single Fault For 1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by bright87: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Selling my very sound tipper in top working condition. Bring your mechanic to test drive to believe how sound it is.

Steyr 19S32
6 Cylinder
15 Tonnes
6 Tires
8 Gear with over drive
Spring spring suspension
318,111km
CONDITION: RUN & DRIVE (Springs well packed, Low Milleage for a truck, excellent tipping barrel with no dripping oil)
NB: Recently bought a first grade tokunbo engine 2 months ago valued over 700k..receipt available.

Reason for sale: Need money to solve some issues.

Serious buyers only please

PRICE:#2.5M

For Inspection;
CONTACT
08022940444 (Blessing)

Pics Below:
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by bright87: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Kindly email me for pics I am having problems uploading pics here.
brightonero1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by GRACEGLORY: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by Barbara007(f): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
bright87: I personally ordered this truck from Europe from a friend and the Truck only started working in Naija February, 2012.
I am simply selling this truck due to bad management, because I don't reside in Nigeria. anytime am around in Nigeria, I get good returns but as soon as am out of the country it's either one story or the other.

Steyr is a very good alternative to MAN and Mercedez due to it's low parts/maintenance cost and it's actually the most used tipper brand in Benin lately.. This is a great buy for those who wants to give the haulage business a shot, I won't deny the fact that it's a very profitable business if done with the right people and also if you can monitor it yourself. I actually don't giving it a shot again, just don't wanna be bothered with the stress for the now

FEATURES
===============================
STEYR 19.S.32
6 CYLINDER ENGINE
15TONS
6 TIRES
8 GEARS WITH OVERDRIVE
IVECO BACK AXLE
SUSPENSION: SPRING SPRING
MILEAGE: 318,111KM

FAULT: The truck is in a great working condition except for the fact that the rims and sleeve needs to be changed which cost 65,000 Naira, they are weak, besides that everything else is very ok. I am currently using the truck to do trips solely for my personal project. Feel free to test drive or check with your mechanics if you are interested.

REASON FOR SELLING: Need peace of mind, it can be very difficult to manage when you are not in the country due to the greedy nature of most Nigerian drivers.

CONDITION: RUN & DRIVE (Springs well packed, Low Milleage for a truck, excellent tipping barrel with no dripping oil)

PRICE:#2.2M

For Inspection;
CONTACT
08022940444 (Blessing)

Below are pics....

Don't give up Sir. let's take it up from where the other company stopped okay

we can manage the truck and you get your alert when due weather you are in the country or abroad.

give us a try.

Robert.

Alphavision Logistic
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by bright87: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Still Available...................
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by Barbara007(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
bright87: Still Available...................

Yes sir i know its still available but we are not interested in buying we are interested in managing it for you and making it up to you what the other managers could not. Give us the truck to manage for you
Re: Reluctant Sale... No Any Single Fault ! by bright87: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Can someone please help m on how to upload pics on here... I simply choose the file and then i click "submit" it always says "webpage not found"

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C300 2009 Mode@ N3.9m / Tokunbo Toyota Camry Sport SE 2.250m(non-negotiable) 4 cylinder / Registered Buy n Use 2002 Model Honda Accord( Babyboy) For 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.