Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? (901 Views)

Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 / Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu / Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? by warrikid(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2013
First up,big thumbs up to Guiness for the Lovely show.More of this pls.

They say u dnt know a really good artiste until u see him/her perform live on stage.
Great performances by a few of the artistes on display. Ice Prince,Flavour,wizkid and Davido all brought it for me.

So who was your best performer of the night and why?

My Best performer Hands Down for the night is Davido.
Jeez,I was amazed at the musicality and quality of music this dude displayed on stage.wit the liveness of the liveband.OMG,music is damn sweeter when its live.lol.

Let's hear urs.
Re: Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? by moruphb: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2013
p square did it for me, they performed personally 1st so ppl can relax and enjoy other tracks....love the concept
Re: Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? by auxioneer(m): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2013
My best perfomer was Olamide Badoo. He killed d show and got evry1 n d spirit. Davidos performance was also gud bt he had communication issues wit d band am guessing dey didn't practice well,but all d oda artists also killed it.
Re: Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? by johnwizey: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Olamide. Davido wasted a lot of tym bfore coming on stage wch made dat big dude to continue shoutin 'make sum noise' for the upteenth tym. Burna boy performed lyk d he-goat he is. D only tin i liked in his performance were dose girls he brought, dose girl sabi shake yanch sha. Waje sef no try at all. Bt all togeder, it was crazyyyyy.
Re: Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? by tinoblinx: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2013
;DPersonally d best group in africa sealed it 4me, davido brought his A_gamee and it ws excellent , chidinma was just an angel with such voice, tiwa was sweet, flavour was so good. Wen some were feeling soo VIP n on top of d world, they didn't perform well. But I luv them all! I just wished d lord of african music was there "2face"

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Shopping Experience Unvails In Lagos / Caterers/bakers/event Planner, Here Is How To Get Hired Twice Faster *pic Inside / Quickcheck Just Launched A New Loan App, No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.