Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,413 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Confessions Of A Bookworm. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Confessions Of A Bookworm. (4264 Views)

Simple And Easy Tips To Become And Stay A Bookworm (with Photos). / MUST READ: Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave / Confessions Of A Video Vixen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Confessions Of A Bookworm. by Lucentbeauty(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
emeka94:
History dats awesome.
Don't worry about the strike everything happens for a reason.

Thanks dear
Re: Confessions Of A Bookworm. by horbeat(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Hey friends. Quit an age in here. Books have taking me away this days. Just complete reading two great book and started the other two great books I have been longing to read for month. The two i just read are.... The god's are not to blame by ola rotimi and everything good will come by sefi atta. Both are award winning drama and fiction respectively. The two I just started are there was a country by chinua Achebe and the accidental public servant by nadir el rufai..

What about you guys.. Let hear what you are reading too.

Re: Confessions Of A Bookworm. by Lucentbeauty(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am not really reading like that,you know festive period and been busy but I recently got a book gift- Mary Mary : be you.

Wonderful if you ask me,more of an inspirational/journal book

Am also reading Make Yourself A Master of Short Story Writing by Richard Macmillan.

Yes yes am planning to write a novella but with the rate ideas come it might end up being a novel either way I need the knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay / Please help fill This Survey Form / The Loveless Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.