Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

SOL Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOL Nigeria (2376 Views)

Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOL Nigeria by kennyweeves: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Following your application for the role of a teller, you are hereby invited for Test and Interview tomorrow by 8:00am at Strategic Outsourcing Ltd, The Godwin Adebayo Centrum, SOL Drive, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, By 2nd Toll Gate, Lekki Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.

Please how do I get to the location from Agege Pencinema.
Thank you
Re: SOL Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Take a vehicle from Agege to Obalende or better still, cms. From cms get a vehicle headed for Ajah. Drop just after the second toll gate, just before ikota. Or drop at tipper garage. The street is to your right, keep straight into the street and ask as you move until you get there.

Best of success. Just dress well, tell them you have eyes for details and be confident. All the best again
Re: SOL Nigeria by kennyweeves: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you so much for the description.
Please what is their test/interview format.
Thank you
Re: SOL Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
I once attended their interview. Though its been a while. The much I remember is this,

We had a series of basic aptitude tests.
We were then moved to another hall where we had a computer test. We were asked to prepare a power point slide under very short time.

We were then asked to wait while they computed the scores.
Those of us who scaled through were told to wait, others were asked to go....
In anycase go with enough copies of your cv, they always ask for it. I had to beg the receptionist to print mine for me from her system.

All the best

(1) (Reply)

Adolak International Hotel Job Vacancies (21 Positions) / AJEAST Nigeria Ltd(aje),agbara / Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.