Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pdp Break-up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pdp Break-up (884 Views)

In The Emerging Light Of Injustice Fr Mbaka Calls For Break Up Of Nigeria Video / Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up - Bishop Oyedepo Says / D1 Dismisses Break Up Claims With Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Break-up by abdulmajid(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2006
Well my fellow nairalanders, I just want us to look at what is happening to PDP BREAK UP. How do you think it will affect the political landscape of the country?
Re: Pdp Break-up by twinstaiye(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2006
That is politics for you. OBJ want to make sure that Atiku's structure is destroyed while Atiku also want to make sure that PDP which he help built with his structure is also destroyed. The whole thing bore down on two people, OBJ and Atiku. Atiku was very conspicuous during the 3rd term agenda, so OBJ would also do anything within his power to make sure Atiku never succeeds him. Like any other Nigerians who are not politicians, let us stand by and watch.

(1) (Reply)

Hello, I'm New!:) / Any Nairaland Get Together For December/new Year / Are U Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.