Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Attention Fashion Hous Don't Try To Advertise Your Products Without Reading This - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Attention Fashion Hous Don't Try To Advertise Your Products Without Reading This (441 Views)

Join Nigerians Fashion Industry Business Directory And Sell Your Products Now!!! / Fashion Designers, Ankara And Bead Makers, And Anyone Advertise For FREE NOW! / Promote And Advertise Your Business With Alinke.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Fashion Hous Don't Try To Advertise Your Products Without Reading This by dondeston(f): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2013
As you know advertising is the bed rock of any business, but just any form of advertising is not good for all business, your ability to get highly targeted traffic to your website is what matters most, because spending money on advertising without the right people seeing your ads is a total waste of time and money, because if the right people don't see your ads you won't make sales and if you don't make sales Your business suffers and that is why you need to target the right set of people that are mostly going to be interested in what you are offering.
There is a new form of advertising in town now that can help you get the exact kind of client you are looking for and also skyrockect your sales, and that form of advertising is facebook adverts.
Below are the benefits of advertising on facebook.
1. Facebook ads are super cheap unlike other forms of advertising on the internet. with facebook ads you can start with as low as $30 [what this simply means is that you can actually start running your ads with such low amount and if you like the results coming out from it then you move ahead and start spending huge if you like or still continue advertising with the same small amount], and Facebook currently have over 15million Nigerian users.
2. With facebook advertising you can target the exact client you are looking for. for example you can simply target the rich with some few selected keywords, you can use their interest and likes to target them.
3. not only that facebook gives you the ability to target any country of your choice, you can also target if it is only women or men you want to see your ads, with facebook you can target a certain age groups.
4. the most exciting part about facebook ads is that you can have your ads showing to millions of people daily and you would be paying for just the amount of people that clicked on it [because it has a pay per click option], Below is an example of an ads i runned some few days ago.
5. facebook gives you the ability to choose the time your ads will run daily, you would also be able to track the time your ads get clicked the most, not only does facebook allow that they also offer a feature that allows you to know how well your ads are converting on your websites.
Infact when it comes to online advertising facebook adverts is the best, so if you are a website owner or business man, No matter the product you are selling and you are not making use of facebook advertising, you are leaving a lot of money on the table.
To start using facebook ads today is very easy, all you just need to do is register on facebook today, but if you already have a facebook account no need to create a new one.
Then you need to learn how to use facebook ads effectively because there are some hidden tricks to using facebook ads that would help skyrocket your business sales.
To learn how to use facebook ads, you need to meet any facebook ads expert to teach you how to use it or you pay an expert to help you run a successful advert campaign.
If you want to learn how to advertise by yourself on facebook i would honestly advice you get my advanced facebook ads course by clicking here---[url] http://justrealcash.com/sales.html[/url] , or you can invite me over for a one on one in any location of your choice and i would humbly come over and teach you all i know about facebook advertising.
Or
If you are too busy to run your facebook ads successfully or you just don't fancy the idea of going through the stress of setting up another facebook ads campaign, then you can hire me to help you run a very successful advert on facebook, you can reach me on 07010659454 or send me an email to osaro.destiny@yahoo.com.
Below are all some of the results i have succeeded to get running my own ads campaign.
See you on the other side.
Click here to get my advance facebook ads course.---- [url]http://justrealcash.com/sales.html
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Ladies / Women's Footwear Available For Purchase / Wholesale New Kimio Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.