Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nysc Batch C Corp Members Posted To Niger State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C Corp Members Posted To Niger State (711 Views)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C Corp Members Posted To Niger State by Abuchindugba(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello every one. I live here in Niger state, to be precise Bida. Am serving in FPB Bida Niger. For all the prospective corpers posted to PAIKO Nysc Camp, No matter where you are, all you need to do is to board NSTA (Niger State Transport Authority)to Minna or any other transportation coming to Minna, Niger State. Then you take okada to Mobil Filling Station and take another Transportation to Paiko. Its easy to get Taxi from Minna to Paiko. The camp is along Minna/Paiko road. If you are from lagos, Aba, P.h, Delta etc, all You need to do is just board a car to Abuja, then from there, take another to Minna, Then from Minna, you take another car to Paiko, as simple as that.. Need more Information, you can reach me on the line- 07034800993. Best of luck guys!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch C Corp Members Posted To Niger State by yokiti: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

So Urgent My Fellow Corpers / Start Making Money Online While At NYSC / How To Avoid NYSC Hard-to-rectify Mistakes During Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.