Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Download Eddie Murphy's New Song 'promise(you Won't Break My Heart)' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Eddie Murphy's New Song 'promise(you Won't Break My Heart)' (1712 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Have You Ever Heard Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm / Eddie Murphy Releases Reggae Song With Snoop Dogg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Eddie Murphy's New Song 'promise(you Won't Break My Heart)' by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-M0n58VUlqNs/UnfgorDpNPI/AAAAAAAABsw/GNJyQfEVwYk/s1600/eddie_murphy_promise-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
52-year-old actor/singer, Eddie Murphy, after adopting a laid back approach on his reggae-infused "Red Light" song featuring Snoop Lion, delivers this ballad "Promise (You Won't Break My Heart)."

The record purveys a softer side to the Eddie Murphy as he describes his love and affection for his fantasy lady. Straight-up, you can hear the passion in his voice, which is enhanced by a delicate acoustic guitar melody, a warm bassline and subtle drums.

This is some powerful stuff that could gain major traction on the Billboard charts if it's marketed the right way.

Eddie Murphy's "Promise (You Won't Break My Heart)" will be included on his upcoming album 9, which will be released in the spring of 2014.

Download 'Promise (You Won't Break My Heart)' by Eddie Murphy: http://imanueljannah..com/2013/11/download-eddie-murphys-new-song.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: P-square – Away / Oluyole Fm Ibadan Is About To Open Its Website. / Download Music: Lil Kesh – Rora (prod. Young John)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.