Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Alikax' Apology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alikax' Apology (467 Views)

Apology For A Post Made On My Blog That Was Posted On Nairaland / 2 Months At Home , Fed Poly Oko Students Write Apology Letter To Rector / Apology To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alikax' Apology by Alikaxon(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2013
I apologise over my false thread "4 months old ASUU strike has just been called off" although it was supposed to be a joke and a kind of good morning in style. I know that my fellow Nigerians understands me. We all know our character. But I've realized that It hightened alot of tension; offwhich I'm sorry. My nonsence is highly depricable. I was even afraid after the thread to see the kind of views on such a high profiled matter, just to click in and see nonsence. I'm sorry, I respect everybody. Meanwhile, I think the strike must be called off today, don't doubt my prediction.

(1) (Reply)

Iyayi: ASUU To Hold NEC Meeting Friday / Fresh Demands: ASUU Accuses Educationminister Of Lyin / Pls Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.