Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? (3278 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

You don't have to agree but that is what the bible said.
You're not getting it right. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder............
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
You're not getting it right. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder............

Here, no man put it asunder but sexua-l immorality did. Sexua-l immorality is not a man. It is an Act!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Here, no man put it asunder but sexua-l immorality did. Sexua-l immorality is not a man. It is an Act!! cheesy
Will the act commit itself? Someone has to commit the act. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Will the act commit itself? Someone has to commit the act. wink cheesy cheesy

That is the question you need to ask Jesus who allows divorce in the case of the Act grin

Ask Holy Spirit to explain am?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

That is the question you need to ask Jesus wo allows divorce in the case of the Act grin

Ask Holy Spirit to explain am?
Hmmm, na wa for you o
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Hmmm, na wa for you o

Na so nau.

See, If a man/woman commit sexua-l immorality with another person wife/husband, Did they (the adulterer) ask the person to leave his wife/husband?

Did the adulterer ask them to separate?

The decision to separate is taken by the wife/husband based on an act and not from the third party (man/woman)

So you see, The act put asunder and not the man/woman.

If you must blame any other man/woman please blame the Judge that granted the divorce. cheesy

Jesus/Holy spirit is very wise don't you think?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Na so nau.

See, If a man/woman commit sexua-l immorality with another person wife/husband, Did they (the adulterer) ask the person to leave his wife/husband?

Did the adulterer ask them to separate?

The decision to separate is taken by the wife/husband based on an act and not from the third party (man/woman)

So you see, The act put asunder and not the man/woman.

If you must blame any other man/woman please blame the Judge that granted the divorce. cheesy

Jesus/Holy spirit is very wise don't you think?
The act of the third party was done by him.............. This your explanation eh, na die... smiley
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
The act of the third party was done by him.............. This your explanation eh, na die... smiley

You know say Jesus speaks in parables. You have to be in the Spirit to understand.

The only reason a man will put your marriage asunder is if the man ask you to leave you husband for him. Maybe no sexua-l act don even take place sef.

Sleeping with a married man/woman is not the same as asking them to leave their wife or husband because if the wife/man does not find out, will that lead to divorce?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
If we are true believers such issues won't pop up in our marriages.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO: If we are true believers such issues won't pop up in our marriages.

Have you forgotten about Satan and his tempting ways? Believers also get tempted and sometimes they also fall. Like the case of Peter remember?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Have you forgotten about Satan and his tempting ways? Believers also get tempted and sometimes they also fall. Like the case of Peter remember?
The sin of fornication shouldn't be heard among believers. If you read your Bible you'll remember...
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
The sin of fornication shouldn't be heard among believers. If you read your Bible you'll remember...

No sin should be heard among believers but it does happen and we know it. Solomon, abi na David killed Uriah and collected his wife. You see what i mean. Abi David no believe reach? Somebody that danced for God so taaaaayyyyy he nake-d grin
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

No sin should be heard among believers but it does happen and we know it. Solomon, abi na David killed Uriah and collected his wife. You see what i mean. Abi David no believe reach? Somebody that danced so taaaaayyyyy he nake-d grin
The Bible was referring to the church. David wasn't a member.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
The Bible was referring to the church. David wasn't a member.

Ok. I get you. That was just a fun remark misplaced. I will like to see more people join the thread now make u know go ask me why i dey follow you up and down.

Na that man (Chinedu) dey make me laff. What with him being on his fifth drip grin
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Ok. I get you. That was just a fun remark misplaced. I will like to see more people join the thread now make u know go ask me why i dey follow you up and down.

Na that man (Chinedu) dey make me laff. What with him being on his fifth drip grin
Ok... cheesy
Who's Chinedu?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Ok... cheesy
Who's Chinedu?

I found this. grin
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

I found this. grin
grin grin
Yeah...
Demain_man:

grin
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Demainman1: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
grin grin
Yeah...

grin

Abi make i comot the picture? maybe na your intelletual property?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

Abi make i comot the picture? maybe na your intelletual property?
cheesy cheesy
No wahala, me sef collect am from person.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by truthislight: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Ok... cheesy
Who's Chinedu?

Hmmmm, fine lady, no mind me o.

Can i have that image on your profile ?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
truthislight:

Hmmmm, fine lady, no mind me o.

Can i have that image on your profile ?
Why not?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by truthislight: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Why not?

ok, thanks.

So, let me have it naw ?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
truthislight:

ok, thanks.

So, let me have it naw ?
click on it and save it on your device.
Or how do I send it to you?
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by truthislight: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
click on it and save it on your device.
Or how do I send it to you?

Ok.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
ok

Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by truthislight: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO: ok

Ok, well done.

I was using a handset, but with a lappy, its done.

Thanks.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
truthislight:

Ok, well done.

I was using a handset, but with a lappy, its done.

Thanks.
You're welcome.
wink
Don't forget the message of the thread. Think and Pray about it.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
The answer lies in 1 Cor. 7

You ve not anawered the question.

I repeat:

If your unbelieving mate divorces
you, are you not a divorcee? will
you then remain unmarried? ur
answer.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demain_man:

You don't have to agree but that is what the bible said.

100likes.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
JMAN05:

You ve not anawered the question.

I repeat:

If your unbelieving mate divorces
you, are you not a divorcee? will
you then remain unmarried? ur
answer.
That's the only exception.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
That's the only exception.

and that will affect the title of the thread at least.

I still think you should restudy Demain's point. it makes sense.
Re: Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? by vickyO(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
JMAN05:

and that will affect the title of the thread at least.

I still think you should restudy Demain's point. it makes sense.
Probably, the marrying the divorcee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asigidi Secret Cult / / Muslims Has One Thing 98% Of Christians Lack 'one Voice'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.