Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars (2581 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Boobs For "Sale" At MAMA Awards / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by lagosapple: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Nollywood actress and self-styled vixen, Cossy Orjiakor struck gold yesterday when an American company agreed to insure her signature boobs for $1.6 million dollars. The company, Enhanced Silicon Inc. famous for insuring the breasts of Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy Orjiakor’s recent birthday bash, where she displayed her endowments for the world to see.

ZNN247 can confidently report that the star will travel to Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted lines.

“I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy told our reporter, “to show Stella Oduah that you don’t have to misuse public funds to get what you want.”

As part of the deal awaiting her signature, there will be limits on how many men and women touch her breasts each month. Also, the breasts have all been given names and must now be treated as people in future movie roles. That means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each breast for an appearance in a movie.

“The downside of the deal is that I may get dressed more often now,” says Cossy Orjiakor.

A sample of men on the street of Lagos told our correspondent that the day Cossy’s breast go into witness protection would be a sad day. But one Pentecostal pastor who doesn’t want us to use his name else he church members know him said, “She will be more appealing if she leaves some things to the imagination.” The man of God added, “I like to do the undressing myself.”

Plans are at advanced stage for the official revealing to each breast’s name in Lagos when Cossy returns from LA. Trust ZNN247 to bring you details as they happen.

http://znn247..com/2013/11/cossy-orjiakor-insures-her-boobs-for-16.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by homesteady(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Is this a joke or what?? grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Dannylux: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
This stupid girl with her cellulite infested booobs again? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by tinuolababy(f): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Lol.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by jeffizy(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
lagosapple:

“I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy told our reporter, “to show Stella Oduah that you don’t have to misuse public funds to get what you want.”

Hilarious.

See common Cossy throwing 'below the belt' punch.

Good one BTW.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by AbuMikey(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2013

Cossy will not kill somebody with laughter ooo gringrin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by okolichibuzor(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahaha Wht a joke.... Na only bosoms she sabi insure why she no insure her toto(her pusy).
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by jeffizy(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Waooo! Cossy finally turned the corner. She has made sense out of nonsense.

Moral: Never hate anyone for not being who you expect or think they should be.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Annie2gud(f): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Omg!!!this Doll is something else.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by demelza: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
lagosapple:

Also, the breasts have all been given names and must now be treated as people in future movie roles. That means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each breast for an appearance in a movie.
LMAO!!
What if the producer wants only one bréast to make an appearance? Wetin she go do? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by stevecantrell: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2013
$1.6 million...Hey! That's the same cost as... 2 amoured BMWs (politically speaking).

Anyway each boo.b weighs the same as the car, so that's ok.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Shekson(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Foolish bloggers and lies
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Airforce1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
And I thought dis girl w broke... grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
its worth to be insured.....madness at d highest order
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
wetin God go judge for this life eh...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by EmyLeo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: Omg!!!this Doll is something else.
Lol..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Annie2gud(f): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Airforce1: And I thought dis girl w broke... grin
AirFox,lang time.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Airforce1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: AirFox,lang time.

Have wet met before undecided
Please stop talking like u know me..

Cheers!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Have wet met before undecided
Please stop talking like u know me..

Cheers!
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by freda506(f): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
op you meant 1.6 Zimbabwean dollars right undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
freda506: op you meant 1.6 Zimbabwean dollars right undecided
million dollars.. clean and cash...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Angela Okorie Shaves Off Her Hair For New Movie Role / “ I Regret My Tattoos. It Is Something I Wish I Never Had” – Actress / Funke Akindele Dazzles...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.