Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics (3051 Views)

Game Of D Day / Lets Us Play This Game Togather And See Who Will Score Highest / The Game Starts With The Last Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
wen u hating u jst need sum pussy..she f*cked up wen she gave me sum p*ssy..she say i f*ck it beter dan other n*gga she say tune am bou 2 cum i say am cumin wit ya!@pinkberry noni who sang it
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
i used 2 say f*ck the police buh nw i say f*ck jail...yh same sh*t difrent airfreshner....
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: wen u hating u jst need sum pussy..she f*cked up wen she gave me sum p*ssy..she say i f*ck it beter dan other n*gga she say tune am bou 2 cum i say am cumin wit ya!@pinkberry noni who sang it
it is u!!!lol,but on a serious note I don't know ooooo.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
m on a gud kush en alchol...(datx ma ringtone) i gat sum down b*tchex i kan kal...i dnt knw wat i wil do witout ya'al ama bal til d day i fal!....bal bal bal
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
mayten30: it is u!!!lol,but on a serious note I don't know ooooo.
dwayne sang it titled rish gang! featuring minaj en otherx!
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: i used 2 say f*ck the police buh nw i say f*ck jail...yh same sh*t difrent airfreshner....
I think this should be a song by lil wayne.,am I right?
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Rottenegg1: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Hmmm, still i am, tighter than the pants on will.i.am, still i had pound in my backpack"
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: Cry my eyes out 4 days upon days ,such a heavy burden placed upon me,but wen u go hard u days become years,Yankee stadium with jays and kanyes!
no be nicki minaj be that?
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Røtten_egg: "Hmmm, still i am, tighter than the pants on will.i.am, still i had pound in my backpack"
dr dre right?
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: wen u hating u jst need sum pussy..she f*cked up wen she gave me sum p*ssy..she say i f*ck it beter dan other n*gga she say tune am bou 2 cum i say am cumin wit ya!@pinkberry noni who sang it
Rich gang tap out
Romanciella: m on a gud kush en alchol...(datx ma ringtone) i gat sum down b*tchex i kan kal...i dnt knw wat i wil do witout ya'al ama bal til d day i fal!....bal bal bal
yea ma ringtone too ...bitches love me
mayten30: no be nicki minaj be that?
yea nicki minaj
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nomski0(f): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
First i thought tthat i could take it boy but i dont know, you told me that you were gonna leave her for me long ago.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nomski0: First i thought tthat i could take it boy but i dont know, you told me that you were gonna leave her for me long ago.
that is a song by avant.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: Rich gang tap out yea ma ringtone too ...bitches love me yea nicki minaj
u're damn ryt hun!.......*jst bcux i slep in dat hole hit it wen i wake up tel d b*tch i say asalamalaikum!
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Mhizsleek(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Uthando lwami lakuphi na?
cela ulibuyisele
Lapho ulithathe
Ngiyalifuna
Lapho liphuma
Ngiyalifun
Libuyisele, sele
Uthando lwami likuphi na?
Cela ulibuyisele
Lapho ulithathe
Lapho liphuma
Ngiyalifuna
Libuyisele eh,eh,eh

Abeg who sabi dis one? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
i only mis u wen m breathing....witout u lov dnt knw hw hard 2 find..itx u itx u datx keepin me alive!@pink bery!
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Mhizsleek(f): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: i only mis u wen m breathing....witout u lov dnt knw hw hard 2 find..itx u itx u datx keepin me alive!@pink bery!

Jason Derulo I only miss you when I'm breathing
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mhizsleek: Jason Derulo I only miss you when I'm breathing
yea ryt! 'dnt play da stupid game cuz m a difrent kind ov grl...everywer recordx sound d same u've gat 2 step into my world...gime al ur lov en gime ur lov..!'
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nomski0(f): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: yea ryt! 'dnt play da stupid game cuz m a difrent kind ov grl...everywer recordx sound d same u've gat 2 step into my world...gime al ur lov en gime ur lov..!'
Madona ft Nicki minaj and Mia-Give me all your luv.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nomski0: Madona ft Nicki minaj and Mia-Give me all your luv.
yea ryt! 'in anodr life i!d be ur grl..we'd keep al our pwomises..be us againx d world...en in anodr lyf i'd make u stay...xo i dnt hav 2 say u were d 1 dat got away...d 1 dat gat away!! woooooh
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nomski0(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Romanciella: yea ryt! 'in anodr life i!d be ur grl..we'd keep al our pwomises..be us againx d world...en in anodr lyf i'd make u stay...xo i dnt hav 2 say u were d 1 dat got away...d 1 dat gat away!! woooooh

Katy perry the one that got away
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
I was a killer was the best they ever seen
I steal your heart before you ever learn a thing
I'm an an assassin and I have a job to do
Little did I know that girl was an assassin too.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Romanciella(f): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2013
m feelng sexy nd free..light gliterx rainin on me...u're lyk a short of pure gold...i tink m bou 2 xplode...
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
chygoz3: I was a killer was the best they ever seen
I steal your heart before you ever learn a thing
I'm an an assassin and I have a job to do
Little did I know that girl was an assassin too.
assassin by john mayer.
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2013
mayten30: assassin by john mayer.
correct
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2013
And the hardest part was letting go not taking part
that was the hardest part
and the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring
it was the strangest start
I can feel it go down
bitter sweet I could taste in my mouth
silver lining the clouds
oh and I,
I wish that I could work it out
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
chygoz3: And the hardest part was letting go not taking part
that was the hardest part
and the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring
it was the strangest start
I can feel it go down
bitter sweet I could taste in my mouth
silver lining the clouds
oh and I,
I wish that I could work it out
hardest part by cold play,I like the song die
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Rottenegg1: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Romanciella: m feelng sexy nd free..light gliterx rainin on me...u're lyk a short of pure gold...i tink m bou 2 xplode...
i think jesse j..
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2013
mayten30: hardest part by cold play,I like the song die
Interesting
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
chygoz3: the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold
dishwalla
Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by chygoz3(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
mayten30: dishwalla
Now I'm convinced Google is helping you.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play The Game Of Music Lyrics by Mhizsleek(f): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
chygoz3:
Now I'm convinced Google is helping you.

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Used Sony Playstation 3 Fat, Slim And Super Slim. Hacked With Games / Words That Ends With Letter H. / Lets Us Solve This Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.