Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? (794 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / Wizkid's Sesan Directed " Jaiye Jaiye' Music Video- You Like? / Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Elxandre(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Hey guys..
I have been seeing mostly African videos this year!
This are some of the nicest I've seen this year...
sarkodie's bounce directed by sesan I couldn't believe Sesan is that capable... Its my best of the year. The effects were superb and astounding..

D'banj's Top of the world[/] very mature video. Way off the conventional bootty shaking unclad girls pushed into our faces by these music stars..

[b]Sarkodie ft Fuse ODG directed by mr moe musa
Clean and nice concept. Just what many artists are missing these days.
The video even had a sort of mini movie sort of concept! You rarely see this in 9ja videos ..
cant remember the title for now though.
Sarkodie has some of the best videos now though..
These three just seem to stand out for me..

Lets hear yours..
What music videos makes you keep hitting the replay button?
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Emmanuel602(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Justin timberlake's mirrors video, beats them all
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Excelboi(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Sound sultan - Natural something...
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nigerian---Haven't really seen many naija music videos this year but one I always love watching is Ada Ada by Flavour.
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by airmark(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Olamide's Voice of the street by Matt maxx.
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by ikelvin(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Finally by d'banj is da bomb. Sesan showed us he's Africa's best music video director
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by ajasa4link: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ada Ada -flavour.... video of the year
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Leesidiq(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
personally,jaiyejaiye,caro,eminado
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Elxandre(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikelvin: Finally by d'banj is da bomb. Sesan showed us he's Africa's best music video director
Yeah, maybe he is!!!
Sarkodie's bounce video suggested that to me!
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by JojoArmani(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
I love Eminado by Tiwa savage and DonJazzy.

My best is Khona By mafikizolo ft Uhuru. Dat video concept na die
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
ADa Ada Flavour
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Vivly(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Justin Timberlake- TKO.
If i hadn't seen the video, I wouldn't have really understood the lyrics
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikelvin: Finally by d'banj is da bomb. Sesan showed us he's Africa's best music video director
sesan best wat?....haba clearemce still dey exist na
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ada ada by flavour
Re: Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? by Ziggyzito(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
afeezabbey@yaho:
sesan best wat?....haba clearemce still dey exist na
[b][/b] what is clarence?

(1) (Reply)

9ja Gospel Artist- Sinach Releases Another For Her Wedding / NEW MUSIC: Reminisce – Local Rappers Ft. Phyno & Olamide | DOWNLOAD » / Ini Edo Stuns In Bum Short On Boat Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.