Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,410 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Help On Travelling To India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Travelling To India (934 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Travelling To India by lilwheezy1(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Good day good people of nairaland and travel section , i need informations and i know this is the best place i can get it .
i am a fresh nigerian graduate with the hope of traveling to India to further my studies , i need informations on how much it will cost to travel to india , i mean how much the visa and ticket fee will cost ... presently now i dont know the city that i will settle down and the school that will give me the best knowledge in Networking at a moderate price ,...... i am a computer science student and i want to go into networking , i need help on the course that i will do and the school that i can get a good certification , so that i can be qualified to work in telecommunication companies in the U.S and other countries , i dont have any contact in India yet and i dont know if that will be a problem ........... can anybody enlighten me on this issue , your comment is highly needed . Thank you .
Re: Help On Travelling To India by lilwheezy1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
is there anybody out there that can help me ?[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Help On Travelling To India by dasparrow: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2013
lil wheezy: is there anybody out there that can help me ?[/size][size=8pt]

Why india of all places? Are you not reading the threads on the home page that talks about indians currently targeting Nigerians and deporting them or evicting them from their homes? I don't know why some of you in this day and age cannot conduct a simple online research using google to inquire about the country you are trying to go to. An innocent Nigerian was brutally murdered in india and when Nigerians came out en masse on the streets to protest, indian police have now chosen to target any black person they see. And that is the kind of country you want to go to and study. Why can't you study in Ghana or Kenya? or somewhere like Norway or Germany were school fees is either free or cheap for foreign students? but no, na india - a developing country with a lot of poor people who are hostile towards blacks - is where you want to go. Anyways, I wish you luck.
Re: Help On Travelling To India by emmyluvly(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
@dasparrow am completely surprised at ur post. Am sure u r not in d city of Goa and u obviously don't know whether d guy that was killed was innocent or not. I don't wanna dwell on that. @lil wheezy your choice is not wrong at all. Talking about networking, India is d best place for you. If you are talking about certification, I suggest you go to networkers home @bangalore. Google networkers home. U will get their fees and programmes in their site, there are other good institutes like network bulls, networkers zone, network guru, zoom institutes@ hyderabad and so on. Networkers home is what I suggest for you. Goodluck.
Re: Help On Travelling To India by lilwheezy1(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
emmyluvly: @dasparrow am completely surprised at ur post. Am sure u r not in d city of Goa and u obviously don't know whether d guy that was killed was innocent or not. I don't wanna dwell on that. @lil wheezy your choice is not wrong at all. Talking about networking, India is d best place for you. If you are talking about certification, I suggest you go to networkers home @bangalore. Google networkers home. U will get their fees and programmes in their site, there are other good institutes like network bulls, networkers zone, network guru, zoom institutes@ hyderabad and so on. Networkers home is what I suggest for you. Goodluck.

thank you very much , i will go online now to make some research , Mr dasparrow , thank you too for your comment too , but i know india is the best place i can get what am looking for right now , although goa is cancelled out of my options , thank once again .

(1) (Reply)

Information About Mohawk College / Free Flight To UK (for USA Residents Only) / Working In Qatar And Kuwait As A Medical Doctor....please Drop Vital Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.