Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria (2814 Views)

Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / UI, ABU, Others Support Suspension Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria by gonzaga: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello all, I was scheduled to take the PMP Prometric certification test on the 9th. I however got a message on Sunday postponing the test due to the administrative closure of all Pro metric centres in Nigeria.

I called their customer care and I was told to reschedule to Ghana or Benin Republic. They said all SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and all are equally affected.

Is there anyone with similar experience in the house? Moderator, please move to front page, I need help badly!!!!!
Re: Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria by Lucky31(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello, did you get a refund . want to take my exams too ohh then I heard about the suspension. I'm thinking of going toon Benin o. Ghana is too far what r u r plans?
Re: Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria by jjjkkkooo: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
I heard too. Too bad!!. They can allow us do it at British Council naa.
Re: Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria by Lucky31(f): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Ohh. How sure are u pls. Cuz most people I know are thinking of travelling to Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic's Most Beautiful University In Pictures / Mother Welcome Her Son By Laying Her Wrappers On The Ground For Her Son's PhD / Easter Vs Salah Break Circulars In Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.