Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! (720 Views)

Choose To Make A Difference / Choose To Make A Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Tolo2: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I have great joy opening this thread especially for people who are interested in having a particular sex of a child.

This thread is for the following category of people:

1. Those who prefer to have a female child first, and those who prefer to have a male child first. and vice versa
2. People who generally wish to order the sexes of their children e.g. 2 boys, 1 girl: 2 girls, 2 boys etc
3. People who have repeatedly had the same sex of children and now afraid to try again just for fear of giving birth to the same sex again
4. People going through a trial in their marriage for failure to have a particular sex of child.

The strategy I'll be sharing on this thread is totally natural and non-invasive. Both the man and the woman have a role to play to make it work.

I have researched on this for years before I got married and when I did get married and ready to have children, I put the theroy to test and voila! it worked!!

I am a proud mother of a Daughter (1st) and a son (2nd).

I plan to have a 3rd child in a few years time and a boy again. By the grace of God.

Of course, we should never ignore the God-factor in all things for it is He alone that can make all things possible.

I strongly believe, that anyone in the above category that will try out this well-tested and proven theory, and with Faith in God, will definately come back with a testimony.

Send a text to 08058488856 for details. I'll be gving it free to the first 10 people who request for it.

Regards.
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by xest(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why dnt u give it all for free?
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Tolo2: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
xest: Why dnt u give it all for free?

Hmmm.

I might eventually but will only send it via e-mail.
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by mrsolutionm(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2013
See ur head,olodo
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by cyara(f): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
^^^ you are absolutely right
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by ProfessorPP(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why is it that every single thing in 9ja end up with monetary affierce? undecided
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Tolo2: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Professor PP: Why is it that every single thing in 9ja end up with monetary affierce? undecided
Absolutely nothing wrong with that in my opinion. What is information marketing? What is 'ideas rule the world' all about?

Anyway, my primary goal is to see peeople achieve their goals and have more fulfilling marriages. I have seen marriages collapse because of child gender issue and people put through unnecessary stress.

I have not stated that I'm selling the knowledge, but if I choose to, would it be wrong? People go to hospitals for consultation at a price. What are they paying for? The Doctor's knowledge.

People go to school at a price. What are they paying for? Knowledge.

Let's not castigate people who have some form of information or knowledge and choose to ask a price for it.

Several people have sent requests for the info and I'm going to send it to them all free.

My prayer is to see it work for them.
Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Tolo2: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dear all,

Please find attached the gender selection tips. I have decided to post it here for all. Those who sent their email address should please check thier inbox.

I wish everyone who tries it the very best and please share if it works for you.

Logical comments are welcome.

Re: You Can Choose To Have A Girl Or Boy! by Tolo2: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Comments are welcome please.

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Crayfish In Stock For Sale / Free Your Self From Financial Bondage / Kiss Concept In Party Bag Souvenirs N Beads Making,bb Pin 7f784203,08067386670

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.