Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Learn To Fly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn To Fly (496 Views)

I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga / STUDENT GETTING READY TO FLY A DANA AIRCRAFT / 2013 Imagine Cup: LAUTECH, OAU To Fly Nigerian Flag In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Fly by eleosgolden: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
LEARN TO FLY!
Learn to fly with one of the best Aviation Academy that is a proud member of AMA Education System (AMAES) Backed by a pool of competent senior pilots serving as flight instructors, the school grew to become one of the biggest in the Philippines, counting proud graduates from the Philippines, India, Pakistan and the United States through the years.

Who Can Enroll
• At least high school graduates, 18 years old and above, who want to pursue flying as a profession
• Professionals and hobbyists who want to take up flying as a profession or as a leisurely pursuit
• Professional pilots who need recurrence and/or additional ratings

Courses Offered:
• Private Pilot License (PPL) Course for Airplane Multi-Engine Land
• Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course for Airplane Single-Engine Land
• Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course for Airplane Multi-Engine Land
• Commercial Pilot License/Instrument Rating–Multi-Engine/CRM Integrated (CPL/IR, ME/CRM) Course for Airplane
• Instrument Rating (IR) Course for Airplane
• Crew Resource Management (CRM) Course
• Flight Instructor License (FIL) Course for Airplane Single-Engine (SE) Land
• Flight Instructor License (FIL) Course for Airplane Multi-Engine (ME) Land

For more information, please contact us at:
ELEOS GOLDEN HERITAGE LIMITED
6, Odeku Close New Bodija, Ibadan
Tel.:+234-2-8725347, 08027189304, 08023302995, 08173355583, 08055993929
E-mail: info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Web:www.eleosgoldenheritage.com

(1) (Reply)

UI, ABU, Others Support Suspension Of ASUU Strike / ASUU Members Divided Over Strike Suspension / ASUU Is Here Again With New Demands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.