Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone (4424 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Received a message from airtel this afternoon regarding bbn for andriod it goes

Dail*440*22# at only 300naira only for one month to chat on your bbm for andriod

1 Like

Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Talius(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
pesty100: Received a message from airtel this afternoon regarding bbn for andriod it goes

Dail*440*22# at only 300naira only for one month to chat on your bbm for andriod
Is this true
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Talius:
Is this true
am really serious.... My andriod is 2.3 so bbm won't work but you can try it
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by ddddon(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
is true, i received it too... Mod this has to be in front page, for publicity sake
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Femistico(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
@op can u pls post d screenshot for us to confirm and is it for chatting only on bbm or we can as well use it to surf d net bcuz d amount is very cheap...
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Femistico: @op can u pls post d screenshot for us to confirm and is it for chatting only on bbm or we can as well use it to surf d net bcuz d amount is very cheap...
it only for chatting on BBM and if you do not belive me risk it or google about airtel android bb plan
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Burger01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just for chatting! What of complete Android Internet Service?
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by zeelo2014: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Burger01: Just for chatting! What of complete Android Internet Service?
Why not call customer care yourself. Too many unnecessary questions here. If u're ok with it dial the code given. Na wa o
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Isaactop9(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nice move from airtel, but they should try to make it complete like bis. Lastly THEY. SHOULD IMPROVE ON THEIR NETWORK .because it's too slow (⊙o⊙) ♥★★★♥

1 Like

Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by ammyluv2002(f): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
The screen shot

Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Burger01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
zeelo2014:
Why not call customer care yourself. Too many unnecessary questions here. If u're ok with it dial the code given. Na wa o
Shattap!! Was my question directed to you? Are you the Op? Why didn't you just ignore my post meatball?

Nitwit!
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Nkonadi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
I go this:

FINALLY! Get the UNLIMITED BlackBerry Messenger Bundle on ur ANDROID. Download the BBM App, dial *440*22# at ONLY N300...chat with ur pips for the next 30 days
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
pesty100: it only for chatting on BBM and if you do not belive me risk it or google about airtel android bb plan

When you said chatting only; does it include sending pictures or video? this is because a lot of us use bbm to send or receive pics/videos.

Thanks.
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
whats the data allocated ni?
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by tshoboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
my only fear is dt data wud b given 2 d fine nt just d bbm.dy means all ur apps wud b able 2 use d data
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084:

When you said chatting only; does it include sending pictures or video? this is because a lot of us use bbm to send or receive pics/videos.

Thanks.
it would include. Sending videos and pictures since its in the context of BBM

1 Like

Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please is there any additional settings to it? I have recharged N500 and want to dial *440*22# wink
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Easyjay: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
ammyluv2002: The screen shot

hey ammyluv, whats the name of that 0Kb/s apps. wanna download it
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084: Please is there any additional settings to it? I have recharged N500 and want to dial *440*22# wink

it doesn't need additional settings just activate the plan and use the normal settings you have been using to browse
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
airtel has always been much data considerate.. work on ur speed and not data
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
please o I just called customer care to ask them about the ussd code; *440*22#, the lady said there is nothing like that on Airtel network. angry

She gave me the normal internet bundle of 250mb for 1k. Are they not aware of the new development
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by pesty100(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084: please o I just called customer care to ask them about the ussd code; *440*22#, the lady said there is nothing like that on Airtel network. angry

She gave me the normal internet bundle of 250mb for 1k. Are they not aware of the new development
maybe the customer care agent is not that current
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Easyjay:

hey ammyluv, whats the name of that 0Kb/s apps. wanna download it

Internet Speed Meter Lite.......you're welcome grin
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084: please o I just called customer care to ask them about the ussd code; *440*22#, the lady said there is nothing like that on Airtel network. angry

Customer care ladies of all the networks no sabi jack! I don't like speaking to them cos na waste of time so call back and pray a guy picks the call grin
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
ammyluv2002: Customer care ladies of all the networks no sabi jack! I don't like speaking to them cos na waste of time so call back and pray a guy picks the call grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy you said so bro grin
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
pesty100: maybe the customer care agent is not that current

Have you subscribed yet wink
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by ajasa4link: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
What is the essence of cheap data on a crappy network?... Abeg they should really work on their slow network jare
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by jude33084(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
ajasa4link: What is the essence of cheap data on a crappy network?... Abeg they should really work on their slow network jare

They are fast in my area and my place of work cool
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by nani667: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
N300 per month just to ping...? Airtel wan scam men sha...choi.... I can never subscribe to that...and the same Airtel dey do Unlimited Whatsapp bundle at N100 per month...cos they know everyone don dey scamper for BBM dem wan use us hammer....be wise !
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by Defaramade(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
nani.666:
N300 per month just to ping...? Airtel wan scam men sha...choi.... I can never subscribe to that...and the same Airtel dey do Unlimited Whatsapp bundle at N100 per month...cos they know everyone don dey scamper for BBM dem wan use us hammer....be wise !
Don't mind those airthief people, #300 just to ping for a month. Now they will deduct ur money, won't give u mb, & if u call their ineffective customer care they will be telling u 'thank u for choosing airtel' as if na thanks go restore ur money back. My cousin once subscribed to their unlimited whatsapp & they deducted his money with no mb. As if their network is even good sef. Mtcheew.
Re: Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone by linpok: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
hahagrin..in as much as I'd lik 2 get an android phne,I won't buy for now until dis networks starts offerin d regular BBM 1GB data for Android users at the same ratewink..

@OP..if na true den airtel try smal sha,but hope no restrictionsgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access / Code To Unshield The Hidden Number / Blackberry Porsche, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.