Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM (2824 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Flirtyfemi: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
After his impressive performance at Davido at the #Colourfulworldofmore concert which held at Eko Hotel and Suites, singer Davido and his entourage engaged in a brawl at the Nu Grotto night club, 217 Etim Inyang Crescent Victoria Island while having an after party celebration.
NET reports thus:
Davido was ‘turning up’ with friends when the club DJ who reportedly goes by the name ‘JD‘ noticed his ATM card had fallen to the floor. JD picked it up and tried handing it back to the Pop singer but his bodyguard didn’t let JD get close to Davido. The club DJ is said to have insulted the bouncer which infuriated the bouncer who replied with some hard slaps!
JD allegedly responded by smashing a brandy glass on the bouncer’s neck, tearing his skin and causing him to bleed. ‘It was shocking to wactch, JD is like 4’4 and the bouncer was like 6’1′‘, a witness tells NET.

It didn’t stop there, Davido’s bouncer then went on a damaging spree, grabbing bottles and flinging them in the club, reportedly injuring about four club goers and the club’s chief bouncer a Mr Sam.
One of the injured club goers Mrs Anderson (@Isnitched4Oreos) took to Twitter hours later to narrate her ordeal.
‘So @iam_davido came in wit his group of smellos to fight & kill people in d bar i was at w/ my niggas earlier 2day..Chale, yu’re so Useless! @iam_davido I stepped on those bottles yo deranged bouncer smashed olva d place. see, Am makn enof of these money soon just 2 sue u bastard‘, @Isnitched4Oreos.
She continues ’@iam_davido I hope that your bouncer dies of internal bleeding frm those cuts he got for making me go thru this much pain this night. See why i neva fvcked w/ this stupid CUNT called @iam_davido, nigga is too ghetto hey!. No amount of money can change this razz-ite. Oloshi!‘.

Davido’s manager Kamal Ajiboye confirms the incident did happen but gave a slight different version. He told NET ‘I wasn’t at the club but I heard from my people that the DJ found David’s ATM Card and tried getting money in return for it, things got out of hand and he attacked the bodygaurd‘.
NET reached out to the owner of the club Abiola Adegoke on telephone and via text message but he failed to respond to our queries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1397026_da1_JPG764b1fb32d18c1cbd488d19b88ed633f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1397027_da2_JPG80a7f967a540e3d0e30a9ef21cb6896f
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/davido-and-his-bouncers-involved-in.html
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by OluwaKoopa(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
What's wrong with all these child stars sef? This son of a billionaire needs to grow up!!!
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Did anybody died?
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Built2last: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
When you grow up, you stay up, when you jump up, you fall down. Davido has money but has a lot of growing to do. he is either fighting or slapping people. now his body guards. He should ask Ja rule, Ti, Chris Brown. Most stars who cannot not control their anger and those guarding them never end well.

Davido, Own your money, dont let your money own you. Thats the difference between Bill Gates and Michael Jackson
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by demelza: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
DJ was forming good samaritan.
#smellos
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
When the dj saw the atm card, why didn't he give one of the bouncers instead of going on and persisting to give davido himself.

Must we request for a tip on any help offered?
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
here are the tweets

Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
more

Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by demelza: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tolexander: Which one of these threads are we to make our comments.
Same posts posted at 3:52pm.
Waiting to see which of them will hit the homepage.
And you had to post on both of them so you could make frontpage by force.
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Vivly(f): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
This might make front page. The other has been locked
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Tolexander: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
demelza: And you had to post on both of them so you could make frontpage by force.
what is kokobishi?
I understand your tactic. Using my post to secure a space.
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by LesbianBoy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
The woman sound so pained grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by freda506(f): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Davido's manager's version is more believable.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by AbuMikey(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2013

This topic is finally heading for the frontpage!!

Homesteady, Kpele sadtongue

Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by homesteady(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

This topic is finally heading for the frontpage!!

Homesteady, Kpele sadtongue

And I opened mine 1st cry cry
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Tolexander: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady:
how?
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by homesteady(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tolexander: how?

If you check new topics, you'll see that mine came 1st
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by homesteady(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
This Davido enn, I hope he gets arrested!
Even when that guy that won the skelewu competition was giving us false testimonies of how Davido is so humble and bla bla bla, I was just nodding my head! Who wouldn't say such, after dey don dash am dollars grin
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Vivly(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tolexander: what is kokobishi?
I understand your tactic. Using my post to secure a space.
You've not figured out the meaning of Kokobishi ever since?
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by AbuMikey(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady:

Na so life be gringringrin tongue

Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Dannylux: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
free our Chris brown undecided
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vivly: You've not figured out the meaning of Kokobishi ever since?
she refused to tell me.
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Fkforyou(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
I don't feel like commenting.....;-)
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Lilamartedi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Awww cry.. speedy recovery to his guard tho
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by dhensity: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
cows
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by drnairalov: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
why the hate on Davido like dis, not supportin anyborry here , but this is a brawl between d body guard nd the DJ ...not Davido nd the DJ, abi na him say make borryguard slap dj.. dnt just base ur judgement cos u hate sum1 or cos e papa rich...! sigh its a pirry ve finally left twirra..i 4 reply snitchd4oreos2..
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Lilamartedi(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
drnairalov: why the hate on Davido like dis, not supportin anyborry here , but this is a brawl between d body guard nd the DJ ...not Davido nd the DJ, abi na him say make borryguard slap dj.. dnt just base ur judgement cos u hate sum1 or cos e papa rich...! sigh its a pirry ve finally left twirra..i 4 reply snitchd4oreos2..
Tell them o,they shud leave my boo for me.why did u leave twitter btw?
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by homesteady(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
drnairalov: why the hate on Davido like dis, not supportin anyborry here , but this is a brawl between d body guard nd the DJ ...not Davido nd the DJ, abi na him say make borryguard slap dj.. dnt just base ur judgement cos u hate sum1 or cos e papa rich...! sigh its a pirry ve finally left twirra..i 4 reply snitchd4oreos2..

There are more tweets that she sent! She said that davido joined in the fight!!
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by MsSpaqs(f): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Not surprised,Davido was born in ATL
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by drnairalov: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lila_martedi: Tell them o,they shud leave my boo for me.why did u leave twitter btw?

lila u left also nah....so me too i decided to leav..it was getting too cold nd lonely 4me *rme *sadface!! its bye to twitter 4nau!! i myt still go bck..but 4nau naah @9jawhisperer is history.. yu still d one in my avi tho .hvent changed it.. *tongueout
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by drnairalov: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady:

There are more tweets that she sent! She said that davido joined in the fight!!

oh really..*eyeswideopend...see bone dat chick abeg.!!! all na twitter attention stunts ..i sabi am.it cud be true tho..not sure.
Re: Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM by Tholudee(f): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2013
Lila_martedi: Tell them o,they shud leave my boo for me.why did u leave twitter btw?
so you were the one that posted his bedroom picture online? tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ List Of Yoruba Actress Married To ‘second Hand’ Husbands / Check Out This Pics The Hubby(adegbite Siju) Is Looking Good Than His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.