Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) (502 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / When The Ummah Was Almost Destroyed / " Ali And His Shia Shall Be The Saved Party"- Prophet Muhammad (sa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) by holypower(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
I would like to share this with you
From Sister Ayo

Hell
She was taken by the Lord to hell, where she saw
people she had known on earth, including a
Muslim man, who refused to accept Jesus Christ
during his lifetime. She also saw a bar in hell,
where men were sitting at it drinking. As they were drinking, she saw it was an acid they were
drinking. And their backs were falling off, and the
flesh on their cheeks was falling off. You could see
their skeleton underneath. But then it would
come back onto their bodies.

She said she heard a male voice from a distance
calling her, "Ayo! Ayo! Ayo, I did not want you to
come to this place! Go back! This place is not for
you! Go back! Go and tell your brothers that you
accept Jesus as Lord. Go and tell them! This place
is not for you!"

She wondered, "Who is this who knows me, who
knows I have two brothers?" Then she saw her
father there in front of her. The fire brought him
up in front of her and she was shocked to see
him. She cried, "Daddy!" He was shouting at her to
go back and tell her brothers that they should accept Jesus, and that this place was not for her.
She wept to see him there. He had been fair in
complexion and a very handsome man. But the
fire and torture and punishment had totally
disfigured him.

As her father was saying this, Jesus had been
silent, just watching her, but then He spoke. He
said, "My daughter, your father should not have gone to this place. He had all the opportunities to repent and come to Me, and accept Me as Lord, but he failed to do that." As the Lord was saying that, she was just crying to
see how her father had been tortured and how he
looked. She was crying out to Him, "Lord, have
mercy on him!" But he turned to her and said,
"There is no mercy here."

Then the Lord began to explain to her what
brought her father into that place. He said, "One: your father was an altar boy to the Catholic church." She explained that she came from a strong Catholic background. The Lord said, "He was seeing all the demonic things and the evil things that the reverend father was doing there. He was compromising. And secondly, he was a society man. And thirdly he was a drunkard. He knew there was someone like Me called Jesus. He had all the opportunities to accept Me, but he never did." As the Lord was speaking, she fell to her knees and grabbed his
legs, weeping and crying. She was shouting,
"Lord, have mercy on my father! Take him out of
this place! This place is not meant for him, Lord!"
She was about to say, "Lord, You can take him out
of this place and put me there."

Then as she was crying and kneeling down before
the Lord, there she saw the most extraordinary
thing she had ever seen in her life. She saw the
crucifixion and how they beat the Lord. She saw
the backside of the body of Jesus. She saw the
crown of thorns that were pushed into his head. The thorns went inside His head. She said you
would not be able to stand that pain. She saw the
blood flowing from His wounded left side. She had
been weeping for her father, but she started
weeping for the Lord. She saw Him battered and
beaten and dislocated. She felt the pain of the Lord and cried.
Re: Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
'sister ayo' has been completely roped down by satan. satan has played "Jesus" to her. making all good 'evil' to her and what is 'evil' to God look like 'the right way'.

let me use the statement of Paul of 'if Jesus didn't die and rise, our religion is false', to show you the complete failure of sister ayo in question.

from the bible, when it is stated the God 'hears him', it is understood that his requested was granted as in 'made to happen, fulfilled'. no prophet was not heard by God. Jesus thanked God Who always 'heard him [by fulfilling each request]'. if God heard each of the request of Jesus before praying at Gethsemane, it will be unwise without a good reason from God, which must be explained by Jesus in all of the gospels to even assume that He did not 'hear' Jesus when he prayed for protecting him from the enemies.

There is no evidence out there in the bible that God asked Jesus to die or that accepted it before being a child of his mother. Even if you look at from either before he was a child [still a spirit like every one of us being our birth] or when he was here as a prophet [like Moses who was asked to go Pharaoh]. no single 'unmade up' verse in the bible supports 'dying for the sin' of any 'world'. if your friends said you a secretary and only one said you are the president, one group of the two is a liar, either raising your esteem beyond its reality or lowering it unnecessarily. either case, there is a lying group.

Jesus asked God to save him. If God reject this prayer, then Jesus must have strayed from the objective. If God saved him by hearing him, then God had made the plan of the enemies useless.

I am confident that God saved Jesus by answering his prayer [heard him]. The disciples said that in the books of Acts. Hebrew 5 verse 7 confirms the same.

my advise; if sister ayo finally dies without becoming a follower of Jesus in the way completed under Muhammad [sa], instead of worshiping the man Jesus, Jesus will stand with Muhammad [sa] and those who are in different camp will be the losers.

1 Like

Re: Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jazakumulahu Kayran

Aminn
Re: Indeed! Are We Saved Or Destroyed ???(1) by holypower(m): 4:17am On Nov 07, 2013
may GOD with us

(1) (Reply)

Things To Be Avoided During Ramadan / Danger Of Hearing Music In ISLAM / Happy Eid-el-Adha To All Muslim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.