Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Six Ways To Make A Recruiter Hate You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six Ways To Make A Recruiter Hate You (539 Views)

CV From The Perspective Of A Recruiter / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / Six Ways To Make People Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Make A Recruiter Hate You by bomacole: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Very interesting topic. I saw this post in one of the forums but I felt it is better to be in Career forum. It really has opened my eye to the realities of the mistakes I have been making in my job seeking.

Pls read on..

"If you want a job, you wouldn’t intentionally try to make recruiters hate you. But you’d be surprised at how often an eager job seeker will make an enemy out of the very people they need to impress. Some blunders are merely irritating, while others can make recruiters do a slow burn when they hear your name.

Here I compile the Six Ways to make a Recruiter Hate you

Read so you don't make mistakes in your future dealings."

(1) (Reply)

Paint Production / Unavoidable Habits That Will Make You Wealthy / Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.