Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song (30310 Views)

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Codedrock(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some of you didn't know this, but Wande Coal left Mavin Records a while back. A few hours after Wande released his new single, Baby Face, today, Don Jazzy took to twitter to call him out. He's basically saying the song, Baby Face, is his and Wande stole it from him. Don Jazzy even posted a link to his own version of the song on Twitter.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eLFlIvV16t8/Unkmytb5haI/AAAAAAACK_c/e5aQzl646Uk/s1600/00.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-X6C9VMepeMQ/Unkmx9d__YI/AAAAAAACK_Y/-PXbdSi7Y_8/s1600/2.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-CMoemmY4bfo/Unki1RWAXZI/AAAAAAACK_I/o9rjX0wIWRs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
SEE WANDE COAL's reply below:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VOrSSCB8YaE/UnkpDWU26lI/AAAAAAACK_0/AJpPE3f3mHg/s1600/1.png[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-ZrfxKajQZV4/UnkpD1i8OCI/AAAAAAACK_8/R8FnS5DYEYQ/s1600/00.png[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-i2AoJJR2O8Y/UnkpXIv87aI/AAAAAAACLAM/pm9cUvelelc/s1600/00.png[/img]
CLICK HERE TO READ THE LATEST UPDATE ON THEIR FIGHT

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by itoldu: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
It's wande coal vs it's donjazzy again.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Codedrock(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
itoldu: It's wande coal vs it's donjazzy again.
LETS START WATCHING THE MOVIE
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Waspy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Two fighting. Wande's punch will def give a blackeye cool grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by homesteady(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
It seems this is twitter war season! grin

Back to the matter! Na wa oh!! Did wande coal steal the song or not?? because his answer is not direct like the accusation Don jazzy made!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Cestmoi1(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just finished reading Don jazzy's tweets.Mehn! He said Wande should give him credit (for his song that he stole) and he doesn't want to send his legal team on him.They shoulda settled this behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by demelza: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
The shît has hit the fan!
This is very immature of Don Jazzy. Why would he choose to air this in public without first intimating Wande Coal?

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by homesteady(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by mercato: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
These guys are disappointing mehn
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
sad really
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
itoldu: It's wande coal vs it's donjazzy again.
yels o! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by nickz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin I guess wande coal stole the song in the night,there's obviously no way Don jazzy could have seen him grin #BLACK DIAMOND #really sad..........on a more serious note both f'ed up

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by nikky341: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Plagiarism is a serious crime,
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
nigerian artsistes are extremely ignorant f the legal ramifications of all sorts of actions they take.

if don jazzy can prove that this is a rip off from him, he can even claim a percentage of the revenue from the song

all i see is wande coal appealing to sentiment - "all these years i was loyal to you" - meaning that is a license to steal from don jazzy?

30 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Luxiana19(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmnn Mohit iyaff scatter oo.. hmmnn gone are the days when the tight close knit brotherhood were the envy of other groups.. sad.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by LesbianBoy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wa o! Wande coal since he asked for credit abeg give him credit even if na #100 own and let peace reign ahn ahn lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by sammycarz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Front page
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by underscore: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2013

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Codedrock: See what one stupid anonymous tribalist L.I.B Reader says:

And i was like is this fool okay? How i wish such a comment was made on Nl i am damn sure the guy would receive the insults of his life!
he said the truth angry
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Qsscruz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wande coal give him credit even if na #100 and let peace reign..
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by missBanks: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by charlesopp(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
S W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊' dbanj said o

42 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Codedrock(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
AND ACTUALLY WHAT PAINS ME MOST IS THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING AS IF THE SONG EVEN MAKE SENSE.
"Na all my ladies and ayanyanya" them dey shout for inside the song. RUBBISH SONG!

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by dhensity: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
donJazzy 4uckup dis tyme sha, he should ve called wandecoal at least...instead of disgracing him on social media!!!.i heard donJazzy's version nd wandecoal's own ..WC actually stole it..but there re better wayz 2 settlle it than bringn d brawl online.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by Tstark(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
If DonJazzy should lose the remaining yoruba artist [Tiwa Savage] on Mavin records na yawa be that o, cos the rest of the crew are nothing to write home about. There has to be a reason why all his artists are leaving him. Dprince go die there sha

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by stevecantrell: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
A new one : Twitter Attention Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song by stevecantrell: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tstark: If DonJazzy should lose the remaining yoruba artist [Tiwa Savage] on Mavin records na yawa be that o, cos the rest of the crew are nothing to write home about. There has to be a reason why all his artists are leaving him. Dprince go die there sha

Everyone's taking a leaf from Wizkid's book these days. "How to Be Your Own Boss and Make Piles of Cash".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) / Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.