Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy (1027 Views)

Why Olamide And Don Jazzy Should Shut Up And Never Claim Street.. / Meet The Pro Twerkers, The Girls That Danced In Wande Coal's "The Kick" [video] / Video: Twerk Of Life - Wande Coal’s “the Kick” Dancers Twerk To Skuki’s Silifa S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some of you didn't know this, but Wande Coal left Mavin Records a while back. A few hours after Wande released his new single, Baby Face, today, Don Jazzy took to twitter to call him out. He's basically saying the song, Baby Face, is his and Wande stole it from him. Don Jazzy even posted a link to his own version of the song on Twitter. Click here to See it... https://mobile.twitter.com/DONJAZZY?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7205587932

click here for wande cool's respons
https://mobile.twitter.com/wandecoal?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3700593065
Re: Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy by reloboy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abeg tell Don Jazzy to leave that dude alone joooor he has been a blockage to his success enough and he need to move to the top again.
Re: Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy by Stunner1(f): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
who knws sha... i prefer Donj's version n i tynk he owns d song
Re: Wande Coal Vs Don Jazzy. I Can Shut Down Wande Coal With One Call; Don Jazzy by Hogbemisola(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
From @wandercoal, I think he's being economical wit d truth

(1) (Reply)

Need 5 Bloggers For Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site / Omotola's Hubby, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria / Tonto Dike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.