Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song (944 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song / Wande Coal - My Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by IamDrock(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-f1YqyOeo6kE/UnldyWv9_gI/AAAAAAACLEY/S4lUJNNMe7c/s280/IMG_1188.jpg[/img]
Top music producer,Sheyi'Shizzi'Akerele, who produced Wande Coal's version of the controversial
song 'Baby Face', which Don Jazzy says was stolen from him, has released a statement explaining his involvement in the whole issue. He mentions that he produced Wande's hit song 'Go Low' which he never got credit for. See his statement below...
I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.
Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and someone else took the credits. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which I produced. Here is the link to the original version of "Go Low"
SOURCE: L.I.B
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by Codedrock(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
I LOVE SHIZZI! THATS MY BEST MUSIC PRODUCER FOR NAIJA. HE IS THE OFFICIAL PRODUCEr FOR DAVIDO.
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by Uyi168: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
. HE IS THE OFFICIAL PRODUCEr FOR DAVIDO.[/quote] Who asked u?
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by Forzap: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hehe,film don start
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by ayilaggg: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Uyi168: . HE IS THE OFFICIAL PRODUCEr FOR DAVIDO. Who asked u?
I no knw who ask am....hehehehe
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by IamDrock(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2013
ode is he talking to ya.. Shutup he you no know what to comment.
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Let's clap for him for making us know shizzy is davidos producer
Re: Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song by Codedrock(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2013
KIDS ON NAIRALAND! SHUTUP IF YA DONT KNOW WHAT TO QUOTE

(1) (Reply)

Website To Download Gospel Music / . / The Resurrection Of Fela Kuti: Femi And Seun Kuti Brings Fela Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.