Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nairalanders: Don Jazzy & Wande Coal In A Twitter War? Whose Side Are You On? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalanders: Don Jazzy & Wande Coal In A Twitter War? Whose Side Are You On? (626 Views)

Meet The Pro Twerkers, The Girls That Danced In Wande Coal's "The Kick" [video] / Video: Twerk Of Life - Wande Coal’s “the Kick” Dancers Twerk To Skuki’s Silifa S / Godwon Starts Twitter War Against Sinzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Don Jazzy & Wande Coal In A Twitter War? Whose Side Are You On? by jide4truth: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
What's up Nairaland folks:

I'm a 1st generation Nigerian based in America ( Philadelphia, PA ) and Nairaland is a great forum that keeps me informed on the latest happenings in Naija. Ok, back to the mattter ( lol) I've observed that Nigerian artists with great talent tend to fall out with their original team: i.e, D'Banj leaving Mavin; Jesse Jagz leaving Choc. City; Brymo leaving Choc City; & I can name a couple more but I'll stop here for now.

My questions for you folks is this: based upon the twitter exchange between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal whose side do you agree with more?
Don Jazzy or Wande Coal? I'm not trying start anything here. I'm just sincerely curious to get feedback from my Naija community. Oh, and for
those of you who may not be aware of this story, check out the following link here to get more details on the story:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/11/05/don-jazzy-vs-wande-coal-music-producer-claims-afro-pop-star-stole-his-song-baby-face/

Looking forward to thought out and serious objective answers ( let's see how good it goes lol ) 1 love my people.

credit: Bella Naija Blog

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Website? / Kelly Rowland Proudly Flashes Her Huge Diamond Engagement Ring / 2face Idibia Wades Into BON/ IBAN Artist Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.