Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mobile Operators API - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Operators API (1091 Views)

Two Step Verification Or Authentication Using Sms Api (tutorial) / How To Build Geo-tracking Apps With AngularJS, Ionic & The Salesforce REST API / Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Operators API by sopufischer: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello house, I am investigating the feasibility of a Project which the company handling the project is based in UK. They want me to obtain API from mobile phone operators in Nigeria, MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel etc.

Does anyone have information on how I can get the API from these companies?
Re: Mobile Operators API by spikesC(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
i've tried, i've called...probably won't be possible cos all there customer care agents are novice to the computer world.

The best way is to go in partnership with them and acquire a particular set of api.

i got a better educated agent one day who i asked if i could get access to an e-VTU api and he told me that only quickteller has and can have access to it cool

so, if u have too much funds, liquidity, just go partner with them wink
Re: Mobile Operators API by sopufischer: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank you.
You mean partner with Quickteller?
Re: Mobile Operators API by spikesC(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2013
with d service providers

(1) (Reply)

Entice Your Customers For Online Shopping With Magento / Do You Develop Cross Platform Apps(cordova/phonegap)? Lets Meet On Whatsapp!!!!! / How To Create Custom Audio Media Player With HTML5 And Jquery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.