Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him (2044 Views)

Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) / Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by kunki90(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2013
A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at
gunpoint and forced to have sex with a
woman in the backseat of a car after the
woman's female companion offered him a
ride on the Near North Side over the
summer.
The man begged one of his
tormentors - who demanded
he place his hands on her
breasts and buttocks during the July 26
attack - to stop, it was reported.
He eventually escaped, running out of the
car naked from the waist down and into a
taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove
him home to the suburbs, in Chicago.
The man had been walking in the 400 block
of North Kingsbury early that morning when
25-year-old Cierra Ross allegedly pulled up to
him and offered to give him a ride.
While she was driving, Ross pulled out a
black revolver and ordered the man, who
was in the passenger seat, to get in the back
and have sex with her friend.
The woman in the backseat demanded that
he take off his clothes and the man
complied by taking off his shoes, pants and
underwear before he was assaulted.
The two women also took $200 from the
man, his credit cards and iPhone, according
to a police report.
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2013
In my chitown. That's kinda scary. Near north side is upper middle class neighborhood since Cabrini Green housing project was torn down. Thats kind of scary.
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Madawaki01(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2013
Source??
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by crystalballs: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Madawaki01: Source??
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by onuwaje(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2013
crystalballs:

www.rubishnews.com
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by 3ace(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
I initially thought it happened in Nigeria until I got to Chicago. Except for his possessions they took from him, I know most guys will crave for something like this. I have always wondered how a woman can overpower a man and rapé him but now I know.
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Excelboi(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2013
im sure in Nigeria, some guys will pray to be raped especially this type of two some raping..... Kai good and bad news...

1 Like

Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Dygeasy(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2013
If To Say Na Me... gringrin
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2013
When will it be my turn, i would love to see Nikkyshyne, Lupey, Mukina, Princesa and Br3nd4 tie me to the bed and rape me till morning comes

1 Like

Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Waspy(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Pervs sad
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Danielamuda(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2013
GOD WE HEP HOS INJE NEM cry

Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
lucky bastard!
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by nikkyshyne(f): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
ITbomb: When will it be my turn, i would love to see Nikkyshyne, Lupey, Mukina, Princesa and Br3nd4 tie me to the bed and rape me till morning comes
You don smoke weed abi

1 Like

Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by sylve11: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Daniel amuda: GOD WE HEP HOS INJE NEM cry

Na u be that for that pic? cool
Re: Two Women Abduct 33-year-old Man, Andrape Him by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rape victim says culprits posed as females on social media, then drugged and raped her

Giving an account of what happened before the judge, Sybil Nwaka, the victim who is also a model, said she came in contact with a female fashion designer online who said she was based in the UK and that whenever she returns to Nigeria, she would be needing her to showcase some of her piece.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/rape-victim-says-victims-posed-females-social-media-drugged-raped/

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive-breaking News:road Safety(frsc) Sacks Over 300staff As Fraud Hits FRSC / I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here / Unidentified Skeleton Found In A Pastor’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.