Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy (1228 Views)

My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof / Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy / Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy by NastyGist: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7BoOZhAEl_o/Unmw_ApIo1I/AAAAAAAA04M/3C8jpEn4c9s/s280/Afro-Candy-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aXyLZ94I090/UnmxDjAdwbI/AAAAAAAA04U/_GTBdWDYkoo/s1600/af2.png[/img]

...Lol so you now know why she gets naked. E yah

click HERE for more entertaining gists    

Click HERE to read celebrty news and sex scandal news
Re: Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
^^^this woman needs help honestly.
Utterly weird and tacky sad!
Re: Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy by Airforce1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Finished product lipsrsealed
Re: Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why una dey abuse am.no be the thing down there wey she dey rent for some people dey help am pay her bills. Abeg december don dey come,like every other buisnesses,she too has to count her (blessings), profits,losses and restrategize how to REBRAND HER INSTRUMENT FOR BUISNESS SO THAT HER CUSTOMERS WILL INCREASE grin

Na una type go dey abuse am for afternoon,dey phok am for night grin

the babe dey sell/advertise her buisness.if intrested,buy,if not,waka cheesy

afterall no be some people wey our mouth too small to call their gender dey pay her bills grin if them no buy her GOODS AND SERVICES she go still dey advertise am? Shey she no go don close shop find another buisness.

May thunder faya anybarry wey come here come prish :p

all those people wey no dey take eye see brez,time to carry your VASELINE 8-)

(1) (Reply)

How Jim Iyke Made Nadia Buari Cry *PHOTO And TWEETS* / Why Illuminati Is Fake / Balotelli And Girlfriend Doing 'BAD THING'!! [LOOK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.