Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month (996 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Has Something To Say About The Olamide/ Don Jazzy Saga (Screenshot) / Davido And Tekno Have Allegedly Been Sleeping With The Same Girl [PICS] / pics to prove tonto dikeh has the firmest boobs in nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month by Buchukwu: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
There’s a lot of stuff that happens in
this our entertainment industry that
I hear but decide not to write. A
lot. Half of them y’all will not even
believe. Lol. But here’s one that I
think all you ‘amebo lovers’ should
know. Tonto Dikeh and D’banj have
gotten quite ‘close’ in recent times.
She has been seen severally at
D’banj’s home in Lekki. She’s
recording songs at the studio in his
house and whenever she records
late into the night, she spends the
night there. Now, I’m not implying
anything o, I’m just stating facts.
And you don’t have to believe my
story o…hehe.
Quite a few people have seen and
interacted with Tonto at D’banj’s
place and some even think she’s his
current babe because of how much
time she spends there and some of
the ‘things’ the two stars get up to
… but me I don’t know that one oh,
all I know is that she spends time
there to further her music career
and I do not know if D’banj is
planning to sign her to his record
label but he once said that if he
signs her, she will blow!
Meanwhile, I hear the new song
Tonto is recording at D’banj’s studio
is a banger. We dey wait Oh and
by the way, Tonto Dikeh once dated
Don Jazzy! So…
Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month by MaJBlige(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
so what?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month by NadiaSA1(f): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ok!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Has Been Sleeping In dbanj’s House For Past 1 Month by Heliesha: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Eyes Ladies! Here's The HOTTEST Man Alive! (5 Hot Photos!) / Check Out Segun Arinze’s Cute New Born Baby Girl – Photo / Meet The Kenya Act That Wants To Replace Tee Billz As Tiwa Savage’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.