Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking (3006 Views)

Urgent ''nokia N8 Touch Screen Digitizer'' Price Nided / Clean Nokia C5-03 Touch Screen / Touch Screen Blackberry Storm 1 9530 (us Spec) Price: N25 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Your mobile device is fast becoming an integral part of your daily life, functioning as a networking tool, business tool or entertainment device. Most modern mobile devices come with touch screens with enhanced features and functionality greatly enhancing your experience with modern technology.

The cost of owning this digital wonders are quite huge, and if you own one you should also consider getting an insurance to cover it against damage. With constant use and handling comes the accidental dropping of the expensive devices which might result to serious damage to the device.

Most people use thick strong casing for their phones which may protect the body from been damaged as a result of impact or being mistakenly dropped. The screen of your device is mostly left unprotected, the screen being the interface for viewing the contents of your phone is easily damaged and they are most times expensive to replace.

Getting the best protection for your screen will ensure better enjoyment of your device. This will save you money as you don’t have to worry about your phone screen getting cracked or broken.

With SHAKAAMOR protecting your phone screen you are assured of a tough screen protector.
Shakaamor is a screen protector that's easy to install 100% bubble free, almost impossible to scratch, and prevents your screen from breaking. Shakaamor material is one of hardest materials available, it is nearly impossible to scratch. It is also uniquely strong, allowing it to absorb most impacts with no damage or reduction in clarity.

Promo: #4,200

Shakaamor is available for

iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry and Nokia Screens.

Free delivery to Lagos, PH and Abuja.

For enquiries call:
08182363353, 08113972779

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
You can save money and protect your phone screen by installing ShakaAmor screen protector. Protect your smart device today it is the smart thing to do

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
this would be nice...

do u have this shakarmor for galaxy s3, note 2 ?! and a 4.7inch screen??

and 4500 for screen protector?? mtcheewww... i rather stick wit gorilla glass oo
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by ikechukz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
#4.2k......hmm...na to wear am Kondom.
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Emrich(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: this would be nice...

do u have this shakarmor for galaxy s3, note 2 ?! and a 4.7inch screen??

and 4500 for screen protector?? mtcheewww... i rather stick wit gorilla glass oo
With Gorilla Glass I don't bother to get screen guard at all, I even remove the one that come with the phone.

4000+ is too much
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Shakaamor tin film screen protector offers sure protection to your device, it comes with a 3 months warranty and is precision cut for various mobile devices. Protecting your device to enhance its life span with Shakaamor will save you money and stress associated with phone screen changes. You won't even notice the Shakaamor screen protector because it is very tin, yet effective. Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of your device.
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
media_biz13: Shakaamor tin film screen protector offers sure protection to your device, it comes with a 3 months warranty and is precision cut for various mobile devices. Protecting your device to enhance its life span with Shakaamor will save you money and stress associated with phone screen changes. You won't even notice the Shakaamor screen protector because it is very tin, yet effective. Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of your device.
drop all dis market talk.. and chat like normal human being...

4500 too much, cut price make we begin reason..
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by krugar07(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
media_biz13: Shakaamor tin film screen protector offers sure protection to your device, it comes with a 3 months warranty and is precision cut for various mobile devices. Protecting your device to enhance its life span with Shakaamor will save you money and stress associated with phone screen changes. You won't even notice the Shakaamor screen protector because it is very tin, yet effective. Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of your device.
and after 1 month it will have air bubbles and peel off abi and then i will squeeze #4500 and throw away. no need... a gat gorilla glass
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2013
@Krugar u don use Shakaamor before? there are no air bubbles, do you want a free sample?
Oga deejay, this no be market talk na features of the screen protector i dey list.

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Defaramade(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: drop all dis market talk.. and chat like normal human being...

4500 too much, cut price make we begin reason..
AS IN... shey na diamond den use do the screen protector ni??
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Defaramade, how much you buy your phone, how you go use #500 screen protector ontop Samsung S4 or BB Z10? google am see how much dem dey sell this type of protectors.
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
media_biz13: @Defaramade, how much you buy your phone, how you go use #500 screen protector ontop Samsung S4 or BB Z10? google am see how much dem dey sell this type of protectors.
guy cut price... if u no cut ...

my gorrilla screen dey.....

i go commot 4500 buy screen protector even if my money dey trowey ni

nawaoo...
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2013
How come a google search of Shakaamor only brings up this post and no other reference to the word? E bi like say you just go import some Aba made phone screen cover, give am one strange name then add some photoshopping to it and come here wan sell am 4.2k. I na amu amu

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2013
henryskywalker2003: How come a google search of Shakaamor only brings up this post and no other reference to the word? E bi like say you just go import some Aba made phone screen cover, give am one strange name then add some photoshopping to it and come here wan sell am 4.2k. I na amu amu
fo real?? jesu ... thnx bro...

i don loose interest jare..
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Naija people!!! una no dey carry last grin

@deejay harry1 wetin be the type of phone wey you dey use, make i giv u free sample of ShakaAmor screen protector, we go test am live, if you drop the phone and the screen crack or break or scratch i buy anoda 1 for you. cool
if the phone no crack or break or scratch you go buy every body for my office Gala!

Any other person brave enough to join the bet?!!!
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Talius(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2013
media_biz13: Naija people!!! una no dey carry last grin

@deejay harry1 wetin be the type of phone wey you dey use, make i giv u free sample of ShakaAmor screen protector, we go test am live, if you drop the phone and the screen crack or break or scratch i buy anoda 1 for you. cool
if the phone no crack or break or scratch you go buy every body for my office Gala!

Any other person brave enough to join the bet?!!!

Oyaaa, im brave enough but na u go buy me the fone wey we go use test am, if e break u go buy another one for me again

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Which bus carry you come Nigeria Talius? na me go also buy the gala?
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
ShakaAmor now offers you a life time warranty on all our products cool

*Note Not transferable

For enquiries call:

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Do not allow the fragile nature of your mobile devices stop you from having fun while carrying them! get Shakaamor screen protection

Don't let this be your portion!!!!!!!

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
fu.ckn beat down that ridiculous price..
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Benefits of screen protectors:

1: Screen Protectors Enhance Privacy
2: Screen Protectors Improve Aesthetics
3: Screen Protectors Reduce Glare
4: Screen Protectors Prevent the Sticking of Fingers
5: Screen Protectors Can Prevent UV Damage
6: Screen Protectors Are Resistant to Fingerprints
7: Screen Protectors Can Repel Dirt
8: Screen Protectors Are Antibacterial
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by emeraldlife: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
media_biz13: Benefits of screen protectors:

1: Screen Protectors Enhance Privacy
2: Screen Protectors Improve Aesthetics
3: Screen Protectors Reduce Glare
4: Screen Protectors Prevent the Sticking of Fingers
5: Screen Protectors Can Prevent UV Damage
6: Screen Protectors Are Resistant to Fingerprints
7: Screen Protectors Can Repel Dirt
8: Screen Protectors Are Antibacterial
All this list? Which antibacterial repellant them use for the screen?

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by krugar07(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
emeraldlife:
All this list? Which antibacterial repellant them use for the screen?
[quote author=emeraldlife]

Na 2013-14 we dey so, science don leave you waka...
Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Diseases on your phone Screen:

Next time you use you mobile phone, you might want to give it a little clean. Researchers have discovered there are more bacteria on the average mobile than you will find in a toilet. In tests there was up to 10 times the amount of bugs which can cause nausea and stomach problems than were present in a lavatory.

Experts said the reason is that phones are often passed between people which spreads the germs around - but they are never cleaned which means the diseases keep on building up.

Charles Gerba, a microbiologist at the University of Arizona, said during his ongoing experiments he has found that bugs get onto a phone because it is so close to our hands and mouths. When somebody lets a friend or a stranger use their mobile their bacteria easily gets onto the device too. Professor Gerba added that because mobiles are electronic some people are reticent about cleaning them. Phones are just not part of our cleaning routine whereas we should think about giving them a wipe with an antibacterial substance every now and then.

Previous research has found that other things we assume are clean are in reality rather disgusting. British scientists discovered that cash machines have similar levels of pseudomonads and bacillus, bacterias which are known to cause sickness and diarrhoea, as they found in public toilets. Computer keyboards are also five times dirtier than the average lavatory seat. Researchers from Which? swabbed 33 keyboards for food poisoning bugs e.coli, coliforms, staphylococcus aureus and enterobacteria and found four were a potential health hazard. One was even ‘condemned’ because it was so infectious.

Remote controllers have also long been known as the grubbiest item in hotel rooms as they are never wiped down.

Source : www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2196365/Mobile-phones-germs-toilet-seat.html

Re: How To Protect Your Phone's Touch Screen From Scratching, Cracking Or Breaking by mediabiz13: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Shakaamor offers you that peace of mind and saves you money.
available for Samsung Galaxy S4
Blackberry Q10
iPhone 5s
and iPads
Payment on delivery within Lagos.
For inquiries call 08113972779

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Data or BUY MTN & ETISALAT Data from as low as #350 on our Website / Gift Cards- Itunes , Google Play Etc / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.