Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? (146488 Views)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
BATLAN ROOFS grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF BATLAN STONE COATED SHINGLE TILE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shingle tile by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- N2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation) grade A

0.45mm Regular shingle tiles- 2,600 naira for grade A

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
ORIGINAL HIGH QUALITY BATLAN ROOF TILES, BOND TILES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bond roof tiles -0.45mm thickness 2,000 grade B with 25 years warranty

0.55mm thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty
(manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by doncampos: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

On the 0.55mm thickness, whats the dimension and how many pieces makes 1sqm? Also give me a quote for 250sqm duplex. Thanks.
Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
2 pieces makes a square metre. Quotation for 250sqm of roofing sheets using 0.55mm thickness of stone coated roofing sheets will cost you roughly N750000 to N800,000. but to get the accurate roof estimate , kindly send your roof plan to batlanroofs@gmail.com or call 08120819063, 07035657723
don_campos: Hi,

On the 0.55mm thickness, whats the dimension and how many pieces makes 1sqm? Also give me a quote for 250sqm duplex. Thanks.
Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2013
BREAKING NEWS PROMO PRICE FOR ROOFING SHEETS grin grin grin grin grin shocked

click the link below to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmt9wfORvg

[b]
CALL TUNDE (24hrs/7 Online representative) 0n 07035657723

kindly text to 07035657723 your
1. name
,2. area or state where you are contacting us from
3.the measurement in square metres you want or size of bedroom
4. Type of roofing sheets. (is it stone coated roof tiles 0.45mm ,0.55mm or alumininium roof tiles/roofing sheets, fibre britment roofing sheets)

you can also mail us your roof plan so that we can neasure it for you and send you quotation free of charge

email-batlanroofs@gmail.com

call us for measurement and quotations it’s free

[/b]CONTACT ADDRESS- HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
call TUNDE on 07035657723. also available on whatsapp
Email: batlanroofs@gmail.com BB PIN: 2B0B7D16
AT BATLAN CONCEPT , WE DEAL on QUALITY

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
BREAKING NEWS PROMO PRICE FOR ROOFING SHEETS grin grin grin grin grin shocked

click the link below to watch this video

1. name
4. Type of roofing sheets. (is it stone coated roof tiles 0.45mm ,0.55mm or alumininium roof tiles/roofing sheets, fibre britment roofing sheets)

you can also mail us your roof plan so that we can neasure it for you and send you quotation free of charge

]CONTACT ADDRESS- HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2013
DONT FORGET TO VISIT the following links

Just CLICK the links below and see the amazing world of roofing sheets

PLEASE VISIT
www.batlanconcept.com
www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com
Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
UPDATE grin grin grin grin grin shocked

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEETS

0.45 thickness 2,000 naira grade B

0.55 thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

Shingle tile by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- N2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation) grade A

0.45 shingle tiles- 2,600 naira for grade A

Shake tile – 2,400 naira for grade B

Roman tile two colors-2,600 naira for grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Valley gutter(coated)-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Treated nails -1,100naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

Installation by certified installer- 200 naira msq

PRICE FOR ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS (per square metre)

For 0.45mm Aluminium Roofing sheets- 1,000 Naira /sqm
For 0.55mm Aluminium Roofing sheets Longspan- 1,300 Naira / sqm

For Aluminium Step Tile Roofing Sheets

For 0.45 mm Aluminium Step Tile Roofing Sheets - 1250 Naira per square metre
for 0.55mm Aluminium Step Tile Roofing Sheets (longspan) - 1400 Naira /sqm

PRICE FOR FIBRE BRITMENT ROOFING SHEETS

Fibre britment roofing sheets cost 1,300 naira per square metre

Fibre britment step-tile roofing sheets f cost 2,500 naira per square metre

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
IT IS RAINING AND YOUR ROOF IS MAKING HELL OF NOISE shocked sad angry angry angry angry angry.. ARRRGH !!!! YOU CANT JUST SLEEP COS' OF THE NOISE tongue

NO NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE ...HERE IS A PERMANENT CURE TO NOISY ROOFING SHEETS
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin

GET BATLAN STONED COATED ROOFING SHEEETS AND PUT AN END TO THE NOISE

BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlES FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand BATLAN and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY. BELOW IS OUR PRICE LIST OF VARIOUS ROOF TILES AND ACCESSORIES.

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEETS (NON FADING, HARSH WEATHER RESISTANT, NOISE RESISTANT)

0.55 thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

1. name

CONTACT ADDRESS- HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos

PLEASE VISIT
www.batlanconcept.com

click on the video link below

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
NOISY ROOF DRIVES OWNER OUT OF THE HOUSE shocked shocked shocked shocked

DANNY McGUINNESS can't get to sleep because of the noise from the roof of his luxury flat.

Furious Danny, 30, has spent three years arguing with builders and contractors over the creaking from the state-of-the-art metal construction.

He said: "I'm on the top floor and the flats overlook the Firth of Forth.

"It's windy almost all the time but it's particularly bad in the winter.

"The creaking noise from the roof is horrendous. You can actually hear it lifting and it jumps sometimes."

Danny, of Granton, Edinburgh, bought the £225,000 apartment new three years ago and spotted the problem almost right away.

He said: "The roof is made by a German company from profiled metal sheets.

"It flexes, so I'm kept awake nearly every night when the weather is bad. I have to up sticks and move to my mum's.

"It's got so bad I stopped paying my factor's fees until something was done. Now they have hit me with a final demand letter."

Danny, a joiner, complained to the manufacturer, who promptly sent a surveyor to inspect it.

He said: "To my complete surprise, they said there was nothing wrong with it and insisted it had been installed correctly.

"But it appears the internal ceilings have been suspended from the main roof structure - and that's the crux of the problem.

"The roof manufacturer insists it is meant to flex and the ceilings should not have been installed like that."

Danny contacted Zurich, who underwrite a 10-year insurance guarantee for the property, but he is no further forward. He said: "I can't take much more of this. I've had a lot of time off work due to lack of sleep and illness.

"This is affecting my livelihood. I don't know what else to do."

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
batlanroofs: NOISY ROOF DRIVES OWNER OUT OF THE HOUSE shocked shocked shocked shocked

DANNY McGUINNESS can't get to sleep because of the noise from the roof of his luxury flat.

Furious Danny, 30, has spent three years arguing with builders and contractors over the creaking from the state-of-the-art metal construction.

He said: "I'm on the top floor and the flats overlook the Firth of Forth.

"It's windy almost all the time but it's particularly bad in the winter.

"The creaking noise from the roof is horrendous. You can actually hear it lifting and it jumps sometimes."

Danny, of Granton, Edinburgh, bought the £225,000 apartment new three years ago and spotted the problem almost right away.

He said: "The roof is made by a German company from profiled metal sheets.

"It flexes, so I'm kept awake nearly every night when the weather is bad. I have to up sticks and move to my mum's.

"It's got so bad I stopped paying my factor's fees until something was done. Now they have hit me with a final demand letter."

Danny, a joiner, complained to the manufacturer, who promptly sent a surveyor to inspect it.

He said: "To my complete surprise, they said there was nothing wrong with it and insisted it had been installed correctly.

"But it appears the internal ceilings have been suspended from the main roof structure - and that's the crux of the problem.

"The roof manufacturer insists it is meant to flex and the ceilings should not have been installed like that."

Danny contacted Zurich, who underwrite a 10-year insurance guarantee for the property, but he is no further forward. He said: "I can't take much more of this. I've had a lot of time off work due to lack of sleep and illness.

"This is affecting my livelihood. I don't know what else to do."

NO NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE ...HERE IS A PERMANENT CURE TO NOISY ROOFING SHEETS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

GET BATLAN STONED COATED ROOFING SHEEETS AND PUT AN END TO THE NOISE

BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlES FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand BATLAN and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY. BELOW IS OUR PRICE LIST OF VARIOUS ROOF TILES AND ACCESSORIES.

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEETS (NON FADING, HARSH WEATHER RESISTANT, NOISE RESISTANT)

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

1. name

CONTACT ADDRESS- HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos

PLEASE VISIT
www.batlanconcept.com

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
UPDATE grin grin grin ;

TIPS ON HOW TO MEASURE A ROOF : how to get the measurement of your roof in square metres (sqm) by BATLANROOFS

Get your roof measurement from the ground.

You may find relief in knowing there are several different methods to measuring a roof. If the roof is very steep or if you are not one for heights or climbing ladders, you can choose to measure your roof from the ground. Though this measurement will not be quite as precise as if you got on the roof and measured each section exactly, a roof measurement from the ground will provide you with numbers close enough to get a fairly accurate estimate. You still may need a ladder, but you will not have to get all the way on top the roof

STEP ONE
Draw a diagram of your roof on a piece of paper. Label each section of the roof. You will write your measurements on the diagram to make it easy to make the roof's size calculations. Being able to see where you have been and what you have already measured will help make the process go more quickly

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 2
Find the area of triangular sections. This is not as difficult as you might think. The area of a triangle is half the length times the width (L x W / 2). Use a tape measure to measure the length of the eave and the length from the center of the eave to the opposite point. Multiply these two numbers together and divide by 2. Mark this number on your diagram as the square feet for this section

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 3
Determine the square feet of rectangle-shaped sections. Use the measuring tape to measure the length and the width of the squared off sections. Multiply these two numbers together, and that is the square-feet total you will mark on your diagram.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 4
Get the total square feet. Add up the square feet you determined for each section. The sum of these numbers is your total square feet of the roof.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 5
Calculate the amount of materials you will need. Roofing materials are determined based on the number of "square" a roof is, not the number of square feet. To calculate the square of a roof, take the number of square feet and divide it by 100.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

Get your roof measurement from the ground.

STEP 6

Measure the four sides of the house from the ground using a measuring tape. Be sure to add estimated measurements into each side's total to account for the overhangs. Mark these measurements on your diagram

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 7
Get the total square feet. Add up the square feet you determined for each section. The sum of these numbers if your total square feet of the house, not the roof.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 8

Calculate the number of squares the house is. To calculate the square of a roof, take the number of square feet and divide it by 100.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 9
Determine the pitch of the roof. The pitch is how steep the roof is. Pitch is calculated by the roof's rise over its run. Measure from the edge of the roof over 12 inches (12 is the run) and see how many inches up the roof line is (this is the rise). Get a slope multiplier from the chart below. Roof Pitch Slope Multiplier Chart: 2 in 12 = 1.102, 3 in 12 = 1.134, 4 in 12 = 1.159, 5 in 12 = 1.191, 6 in 12 = 1.230, 7 in 12 = 1.274, 8 in 12 = 1.322, 9 in 12 = 1.375, 10 in 12 = 1.432, 11 in 12 = 1.493, 12 in 12 = 1.554.

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
TIPS

STEP 10

Get the final roof calculation. Take the ground level square figure you came up with and multiply it by the appropriate slope multiplier. This will give you your roof square

With this help and tips , you can easily get the accurate dimension/ measurement of your roof ( roof frame work)

1. name

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
UPDATE grin grin grin grin grin

KNOW YOUR DESIRED STONE COATED STEP-TILE ROOFING SHEETS wink

BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlES FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand BATLAN and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY

INTRODUCING BATLAN ROOF TILES made by DS Korea Roofing systems . BATLAN ROOF Tiles offers a unique elegance to any home ading the beauty and style of mediterrranean tile. A long lasting reputation established for its performance, longevity and versatility.
BATLAN roof tiles is an ideal alternative to traditional tile products.

SPECIFICATION

panel size 16-1/2" X 52-3/4" (420mm X 1,340mm)

Installed Exposure 14-1/2" X 49-4/5" (370mm X 1265mm )

Panels per square
- 19.86 (2.13/m2)

Installed Weight- 122.6lbs/sq (5.96kg/m2)

Batlan Classic Roof Tiles
BATLAN CLASSIC ROOF TILES from DS KOREA offers a timless appeal of scandinavian flair. It is guaranteed to add a beauty and elegance to any home, while being lightweight, walkable and vertically unbreakable.

SPECIFICATION

panel size 16-1/2" X 52-3/4" (420mm X 1,340mm)

Installed Exposure 14-1/2" X 49-4/5" (370mm X 1265mm )

Panels per square
- 19.86 (2.13/m2)

Installed Weight- 122.6lbs/sq (5.96kg/m2)

PRICE FOR BATLAN ROOF TILE

0.45mm thickness 2,100 naira for grade B- 25 years warranty

0.55mm thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

1. name

PLEASE VISIT

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2013
UPDATE grin grin grin grin grin grin

KNOW YOUR DESIRED STONE COATED STEP-TILE ROOFING SHEETS

BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlES FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand BATLAN and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY

BATLAN Shingle Tile combines the superior performance of steel roof with architectural detail of an old world italian tile. Durable and light weight. Shingle Tile requires little
to no maintenance and it is also walkable

Specification

Panel size 14-1/2" X 53-1/2" (420mm X 1350mm)

Installed Exposure
14-1/2" X 52-1/2"

Panel per square
19.6 (2/m2)

Installed weight
115lbs/sq (6.6kg/m2)

1. name

PLEASE VISIT

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
THE MEANING OF BATLAN ROOFING SHEETS

B for BEST GRADE........We supply the best grade of stone coated roof tiles in Nigeria
A for AFFORDABLE .......Our stone coated roof tile is very affordable
T for TRUST WORTHY...You can trust our roof tiles because it come with 50 years Warranty
L for LONGETIVITY......Our roof tiles last longer than any other roof tiles in Nigeria because it is of Genuine Quality
A for ACCURATE......... We give definite accuracy on measurement and installation of roof tiles to our valued customers
N for NON FADING........Our stone coated roofing sheet do not FADE

NOW YOU KNOW THE CERTIFIED definition of roofing SHEETS IN NIGERIA

Why wait? Why WORRY? Why PONDER?
Let me help RIGHT AWAY.

ALL YOU NEEd IS BATLAN STONE COATED ROOF TILES AND IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZE, COLOURS/ PATTERN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.. THIS IS SO REAL....
BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlEs FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand batlan and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY. BELOW IS OUR PRICE LIST of VARIOUS ROOF TILES AND ACCESSORIES.

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE roofing SHEETS

0.45 thickness 2,000 naira grade B (promo price)

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

1. name

PLEASE VISIT

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
[b]LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY DURABLE DOORS? VISIT US AT BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED

PRICE LIST FOR OUR doors
SIZES
DESCRIPTION MEASUREMENT OUR PRICE LIST
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 860/900 50mm N15,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 50mm N26,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm N18,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES N 36,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm N30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9INCHES N50,000
3 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 70mm N30,000
4 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 9 INCHES N50,000
5 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm N52,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STILL DOOR N70,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR N120,000
5 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOORN N160,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR N140,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR N160,000
5 FEET STAINLESS DOOR IN DOOR N190,000
3 FEET TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES N70,000
F TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES N145,000
LAMINATED WOODEN DOOR 2050*750/840 N15,000
100% WOODEN DOOR 2050*840 N25,000
3 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES N80,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES N150,000
5 FEET ARMORED DOOR N190,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR IN DOOR N400,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES N30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES N42,000
3 FEET WHITE DOOR 860/900 N15,000
3 FEET STEEL GLASS DOOR N33,000
PVC TOILET DOOR N10,000
REGULAR TOILET DOOR N15,500[/b]

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
UPDATE

VISIT BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED FOR YOUR FIBRE BRITMENT ROOFING SHEETS

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
MORE PICTURES OF FIBRE BRITMENT ROOFING SHEETS

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
BEAUTIFY YOUR HOME WITH THE BEST ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA

STONE COATED ROOF TILES SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA

Are looking for a roof with superior quality. A roof that will have the exceptional beauty of slate, tile, or shake, but without the premium costs, a stone – coated steel roof is what you are looking for. For just a fraction of the cost, you can have a beautiful, long lasting roofing system that will provide superior protection to your homes and companies.

1.Distinct and Superior Looks

One of the reasons for the growing popularity of stone – coated steel roofs, is the wide variety of styles and designs available to homeowners who are looking to add some curb appeal to their home. Advanced technology makes it possible to imitate the premium look of clay, slate or shingle so closely, that it is nearly impossible to discern that it is actually made of metal. Panels of stone – coated steel roofs are formed into three profiles: shake, tile and shingle. In recent years, new tile designs that mirror the highly desirable look of Mediterranean clay tile have also become available to homeowners. A huge advantage of a stone – coated steel roof is that it will continue looking fresh and new for many years to come without requiring any additional maintenance.

2.Durable & Long lasting/b]

Unlike other roofing materials, a stone – coated steel roof offers superior durability: it will not break, curl, split, crack, warp, or absorb water. The interlocking design of the roof panels, makes it resistant to heavy rain, freeze/thaw cycles, snow and wind uplift. A stone – coated steel roofing system has been successfully tested against wind speeds over 120 MPH, and 8.8 inches of rain per hour. The durability of a stone-coated roof will remain consistent overtime, offering superior protection for years to come.

[b]3.Undoubtable Protection from Natural Disasters

A stone – coated steel roof is designed to protect your home even in time of major calamities such as hail, fire, and earthquakes. Because the roof is made of steel, it is none-combustible and will not catch on fire. Furthermore, the roof’s interlocking fastening system prevents the panels from lifting and allowing blowing embers to ignite the roof deck.

As for hail resistance, independent tests demonstrate that stone – coated steel roofs can withstand simulated hailstones as large as 3 inches in diameter. Comparatively, other roofing materials that were tested under the same conditions, such as lightweight concrete, concrete tile, clay tile, composition asphalt shingles, and medium cedar shakes suffered major damage.

Steel is known for its strength and ability to withstand earthquakes. A stone – coated steel roof’s panels add structural strength to the roof. Moreover, the roof’s lightweight reduces the threat of collapse, highly probable during an earthquake. A survey of roofs after the 1994 Northridge, California earthquake discovered only minor damage to 2 of the 15 homes that had stone-coated steel roofs. On the other hand, more than half of the concrete and clay tile roofs were found to have suffered severe damage.

4.Easy to Install

A stone – coated steel roof is incredibly lightweight, weighing as little as 1.5 pounds per square foot, whereas alternative roofing products can weigh as much as 10 pounds per square foot. Lightweight means that you can install a stone – coated steel roof over most existing roofs, eliminating the cost, time and effort associated with a messy tear-off of an old roof.

Moreover, stone – coated steel roof’s lightweight will ease the structural burden on your home. The heavy weight of most roofs puts more stress on framing and trusses. This contributes to settling and leads to cracks on walls and ceilings, which in turn require costly maintenance and repairs. You will not need to deal with any of these issues once you install a stone – coated steel roof.

5. Eco-& Energy Efficient

If you are an environmentally – conscious homeowner, you will love a stone – coated – steel roof. Steel is one of the few truly green building materials on the market, because it is 100% recyclable. Steel roofing systems can be recycled an infinite number of times without degradation. Furthermore, because you can install a stone – coated steel roof over your existing roof, you will not be adding more construction waste to our over-burdened landfills.
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEETS

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

1. name

PLEASE VISIT

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
UPDATE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. name

PLEASE VISIT

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
VISIT US AT BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED FOR YOUR ROOFING SHEETS AND DOORS AS WELL AS OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS

VISIT
HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
CALL
TUNDE (ONLINE REPRESENTATIVE) on 07035657723 24hrs/7 available
OR
the CEO Mrs Azeezat olanrewaju Yusuf on 08120819063

AT batlan CONCEPT , WE DEAL on QUALITY

PICTURES OF SOME SITES USING BATLAN ROOFS

Re: How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
MORE PICTURES FROM BATLAN ROOFS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) / Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.