Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

(PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend (1165 Views)

Doctors Remove 18-inch Cassava Carved Like Penis From A Man / Tips To Keep Your Penis Clean, Sweet & Healthy / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by marshborn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yang Hu was so fed up with not having a girlfriend that he chopped off his own penis -because he had no real use for it. The depressed 26-year-old believed there was no chance of ever finding a partner due to his long work hours.

So in desperation he cut off his penis in a bid to stop himself thinking about finding love. More after the break … Realizing his mistake, Yang cycled to an hospital to get treatment only to be sent home by shocked doctors who told him to retrieve his severed penis so they could attempt to re-attach it.

However, when he returned he had lost too much blood and so surgeons were unable to save it. Yang’s friends said that he had been increasingly depressed about the fact that since moving to the city he could not find a girlfriend.

They said that his long hours working in a clothing factory in Jiaxing, in Zhejiang province in east China, meant he he doubted he would ever have a chance to meet a woman.
Source: http://unilagolodo.com/2013/11/picz-man-chops-off-own-penis-because-he-couldnt-find-a-girlfriend/

Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by kingofpool: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Very nice of him......Unlike me wey shy don nearly kill nd still no chance coz of work neva tink of luv wey no dey exist......Some timez i tink itz bera to be a gay...
Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by marshborn(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
king of pool: Very nice of him......Unlike me wey shy don nearly kill nd still no chance coz of work neva tink of luv wey no dey exist......Some timez i tink itz bera to be a gay...
Better to be gay? Na 14 years you go get
Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by kingofpool: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
marshborn:
Better to be gay? Na 14 years you go get
Hahahahahahahahaha....Personally i ll jump nd pass nigeria law.....Corruption *winkz* datz bribe
Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by Heliesha: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
hmmm just passing
Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by paul288yahoo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ga ga ga jo jo ve ve ha he ho...i laugh......
Re: (PICZ) Man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Couldn’t Find A Girlfriend by ObiOkpor(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2013
king of pool: Very nice of him......Unlike me wey shy don nearly kill nd still no chance coz of work neva tink of luv wey no dey exist......Some timez i tink itz bera to be a gay...
hehehhehe,are u a gay!

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Vaginal Odour During Intercourse? / Which Of These Is Your Phobia? / Know Signs, Symptoms Of Ebola And Be Free —nasidi, NCDC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.