Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? (847 Views)

Nairaland Frontpage Update Notification App For Blackberry (beta) / A Bible That Reads To You, Tercarta KJV Bible For Android / Mobile Bible For Motorola V3,L6 & L7 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by Brendaniel: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
The reason why I'm asking this is because I have downloaded like 10 free bibles from their market place, only for the bibles to restrict me after like 10days for premium purchase, I'm tired of downloading, insatalling and deleting, pls does anyone know any free one where I can download....
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
search for "bible plus "on bblackberry world. you could also try "the bible" though you'd need to download at least a translation after installation.
"Holy bible "can also serve the purpose..... just that you'd have to be online to use it... that makes it un ideal for church......

all the best...
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by Brendaniel: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
brosss: search for "bible plus "on bblackberry world. you could also try "the bible" though you'd need to download at least a translation after installation.
"Holy bible "can also serve the purpose..... just that you'd have to be online to use it... that makes it un ideal for church......

all the best...

Thanks....I'll try it...
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by sKy007: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
U still dey BB ?
Sorry o
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by femi4: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Youversion is free but its funny that many people don't know that after downloading the online version, there is an instruction that will guide them in downloading the available offline version
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by Tuntheycr7: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
femi4: Youversion is free but its funny that many people don't know that after downloading the online version, there is an instruction that will guide them in downloading the available offline version
Bros pls how?
Tanx in advance
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by femi4: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Bros pls how?
Tanx in advance
Download it first, then you will know the kind of question to ask
Re: Is There Actually A Free Bible For Blackberry Phones? by anthoniosp(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Brendaniel: The reason why I'm asking this is because I have downloaded like 10 free bibles from their market place, only for the bibles to restrict me after like 10days for premium purchase, I'm tired of downloading, insatalling and deleting, pls does anyone know any free one where I can download....
search for alkitabku ..its an offline bible thats free... no restriction

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Subscription On Android Phones / Do You Know That Blackberry Verizon And Sprinit Can Browers With Etisalat Bis / Nokia Lumia 530 Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.