Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide (13778 Views)

Filling Stations Begins To Sell Kerosene At N50 Per Litre *** Amazing / Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre / Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Crexus: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Abacharles(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2013
emmy-richie:
That's a great news.
good news indeed!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Afrocatalyst: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2013
I just bought at 50naira per litre now at command ajasa.
It's true.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by MrAboki: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Isnt thin another subsidy scam?!

What factors drove down the price from over 100 naira per litre to 50 naira?!

Are we now refining Kerosene locally or still importing?!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by andyanders: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Election is coming and they want to use their con deceit tactics to buy ignorant Nigerians. We are too intelligent to be deceived by these fraudulent politicians. The said kerosene sells for N135 and now they want to declare that it should be sold for N50. Let the foolish man go and sleep or his plane to crash.
This is a game plan of 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Kerosene have always been fifty naira just that u can't get it at that price in filling station only NNPC station but when u go there the attendant refused to sell instead use it for business

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by pheesayor(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2013
andyanders: Election is coming and they want to use their con deceit tactics to buy ignorant Nigerians. We are too intelligent to be deceived by these fraudulent politicians. The said kerosene sells for N135 and now they want to declare that it should be sold for N50. Let the foolish man go and sleep or his plane to crash.
This is a game plan of 2015 election.
5columnist: Another good one from President Jonathan

Mr Aboki: Isnt thin another subsidy scam?!

What factors drove down the price from over 100 naira per litre to 50 naira?!

Are we now refining Kerosene locally or still importing?!
There has always been subsidy on kerosene but the end users have never enjoyed it. They are scared the petroleum minister will be exposed just the way the aviation minister was. Let us see how long it lasts

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Pacesetter2: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Not in NNPC along Eksu...na 50 but na for black market, police and elites
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by BrightCar: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
WILL IT EVER REMAIN AT N50, CAN'T WE NIGERIANS BE OUR BROTHERS' KEEPER, WHEN WILL WE THROW AWAY SELFISHNESS, THE MASSES ARE REALLY SUFFERING AT THE ALTER OF GREEDY NIGERIANS. SOMEBODY HELP!!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by truthhurts2: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist: Pessimists... Nothing can ever satisfy Nigerians especially Nairalanders
exactly!!!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by henrizzle(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2013
chi 3280: both precisely. Some people think its expensive but its not. I have been using gas since 1987 and have not deemed it necessary to use kerosene. I can't stand the sight of charcoal and scrubbing the back of my pot to get off charcoal stains. angry
. Statement from a lazy nigerian
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Dominionng(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
What is kerosine?!

Here in the sky we use lightening for cooking.

Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Jabioro: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2013
The measure is a quick approach,in which it wud soon died off...
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by sixtu: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2013
jemman: make i go buy first
na true,but no 4get 2 tell us oo
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by khattab02: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2013
chi 3280: both precisely. Some people think its expensive but its not. I have been using gas since 1987 and have not deemed it necessary to use kerosene. I can't stand the sight of charcoal and scrubbing the back of my pot to get off charcoal stains. angry
haha..lol!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by creativemusic: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by khattab02: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Kerosene have always been fifty naira just that u can't get it at that price in filling station only NNPC station but when u go there the attendant refused to sell instead use it for business
Gbaam!!! U are very correct. This true. Sometimes you will see them as if they don't have or even used to sell. May God help us, ameen!!!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2013
What made it impossible to sell it at #50 ever since? Oh, it was not meant for the people then but now 'it is meant for the people.' There is more to this development than kind gesture? #2015#.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Shameless Charlatans!!! I've Heard this over n over!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by khattab02: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Easyfren: What made it impossible to sell it at #50 ever since? Oh, it was not meant for the people then but now 'it is meant for the people.' There is more to this development than kind gesture? #2015#.
You korrect! Wanted to ask that too.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Tayeni(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2013
I'm naturally an optimistic person. But I have a feeling this is just a smoke screen to hoodwink Nigerians. Believe me, there is another round of PMS price hike soon. This move is just to butter u all up for the roast. To soften the blow. This reduction should hv been on cooking gas.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by pbling: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
op is nt nnpc onli!cos if u enter petro post dey ll tel u nt here.9ja b truthfu n wat is d penalti 4 dose dat ll nt compli
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
TheRe is no goodnews in dis rubbish angry
Kerosene is supposed to be sold foR N50 it is dis same IPMAN Refusing to sell but insisted they wiLl sell for N100 citing useless reasons for not selling. Today DPK sells btw 120 and 140. Untill I see eveRy petrol station selling at N50 I will believe nothing
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Btruth: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ah! OK oooo, but when will the N50 thing start?....'cause someone is telling me now that they still bought some this morning for N135 per litre.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by josga: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
hope it works out. Pls join me in makin money o. http://PayLub.com/?id=josef
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by ninocia18(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
IPman, I love that movie. Best martial art movie ever produced. grin grin

Back to topic-it will be cool ooo.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Gosj01(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why didn't they start firstly in Lagos
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
wise after the event-it's God that will punish Gej and his petroleum minister,for how many years he as assumed office?this is why i would never forget the late musa yar'dua,the moment he assumed office he made a pronouncement that nobody should sell kerosene and cement beyond regulated price which was#50 and#1500 respectively but immidiately this"go slow"president assumed office everything dramatically changed.go and price cement and kerosene today!#votethemout!
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by UncleCatalyzt(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg who see my lantern nd stove joor kerosene don com down oo
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by MARKREN: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who are these people deluding?

Every 2 years they lunch the N50/Liter initiative under a new guise and the program disappears after a few months??

First it was NNPC, then it was NNPC & Capital Oil, now it was IPMAN, and like the fools we are clap and rejoice each time forgeting the previous scams.
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by ogunladeayo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good news
Re: IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide by Collinsanele: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
touch4mony: in a country where the refinerys is no functioning,ph refinery for example has no product for 7 months now and the private depots are saling the product that should b sold 50naira 102,how do u buy,transport them and other loading expenses of NUPNG how much profit to u stand to gain if products land at ur station at 106 and u sale 50.we cant b fooled IPMAN,u are the cos of the problem too.
you are wrong about PHRC. Pls get ur facts well before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Financial Target For 2022? / Naira May Drop On Profit-taking, Increased Demand / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.