Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

“They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW (2010 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by PregnantBoy(m): 1:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Lol! A fan actually asked him if he’s gay on twitter
and he replied with “Its a lie. Maybe they are just
mad I snatched their girlfriends”. What a funny
reply.. I’m sure you know there have been a
rumour that Banky W is gay and he’s dating
Wizkid.
Some fans can ask silly questions sha…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/06/they-call-me-gay-because-i-snatched-their-girlfriend-bankyw/[/url]

Re: “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by PregnantBoy(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2013
'K
Re: “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by icebebe(f): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2013
grin big head
Re: “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Show us pictures of;
1. You 'doing' it with a girl.
2. The people that call you gay.
3. You snatching their girlfriends.
4. The haters angry cos you snatched their girls.
5. You NOT 'doing' it with a gay partner.

If not, then it didn't happen.
Re: “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by nairaman66(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
This MTF is ecstatic about snatching peoples Girlfriend... Mtcheew!

On a sad note.. Girls are not worth the stress..!
Re: “They Call Me Gay Because I Snatched Their Girlfriend”- BankyW by PregnantBoy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
nairaman66: This MTF is ecstatic about snatching peoples Girlfriend... Mtcheew!

On a sad note.. Girls are not worth the stress..!
He's a bad sharp guy

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Butterscotch Evening Last Night / Prostitute Describes Sex With Justin Bieber As "Super Delicious" / Tee Billz On Alleged Marriage Troubles With Tiwa: “doro Na Tiwa…..doro Is A Che

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.