Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Galaxy Backbone Apt Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Galaxy Backbone Apt Test (926 Views)

Nigcomsat (nigeria Communication Satellite) Vs Galaxy Backbone Limited. / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Galaxy Backbone Apt Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone Apt Test by pharuk: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
Hello everyone, i got a text message from Galaxy backbone for apt. test in abuja on the 18th of this month, anyone knows wat to expect? wats the test format like and all that?

before you ask, let me just tell you.
this is the address
edge hall, lagos house, ralph shodeinde central area abuja, and its 9am.
dont know abt gate crashing but a trial aint bad

so help me and tell me what to expect!!!!!
Re: Galaxy Backbone Apt Test by prosperup(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2008
Galaxy held a test a couple of months back at the same venue. I was invited for the test and i have been invited again.

The consultants were Kimberly Ryan and the test comprise of three 'gmat type' tests. Quantitative,Verbal and logical reasoning tests. You'll be given 8 minutes to answer each test.

Its quite simple but you can hardly finish in time. Anyways at the start they'll tell you to do your best and answer as many questions as you can, they don't do negative marking.

Gate crashing might not work as admission is strict. They have the names of people sent the text and you are admitted only if your name is there.

Good luck.
Read your gmat well.
Re: Galaxy Backbone Apt Test by Akinns5: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pls wat did u apply for?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow / Any News From Igi Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.