Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Don Jazzy Vs Wande Coal: Who's The Baby? Who's The Don? [by Oluwole Babatunde] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Vs Wande Coal: Who's The Baby? Who's The Don? [by Oluwole Babatunde] (582 Views)

FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Vs Wande Coal: Who's The Baby? Who's The Don? [by Oluwole Babatunde] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
In the Entertainment industry today, no doubt some people have registered there name in the ‘Book of Life’ they have become Veterans in the industry, respected on every corner they go NOW!

Among such people is the CEO and Producer of Mavin records Michael collins otherwise known as ‘Its Don jazzy again’. When Don jazzy left England to come to Nigeria little did he know of how far he would become, but he came and set up a Studio or maybe a Record Label in Nigeria and within TWO years, he had two albums to his Credit!

Although, he faced his own Challenges, as he once said that they had almost sold Mo hit to Storm records for One million if not because Obi Asika was Dulling. Well they overcame those Challenges and became a Household name in the industry, a name everyone reckons with now!

It so much became like if you love Dbanj, then sure u will Love Don jazzy ( that man with the Walking stick Swag), Don jazzy really dealt with the minds of people as at that time.

By 2006, they already had two albums to their Credit, they had endorsement money flowing it, they were been paid well, then Suddenly WANDE OJOSIPE came on board, but who the hell is he now? Did he come from London too? Does he have the Swag like them?

From what I gather, Konga introduced Wande to the Mo hit as a DANCER, but Don jazzy saw something more in him and decided to sign him in 2006 to the Label, Go back to the days of Why me, you will find Wande’s work there- even on the Video!

If I should Quote Wande from One interview, He said ‘ and ever after my Life Changed ‘ —- of course he was talking about the Mo hit Signature on him!

Later after Jazzy decided to work on Wande, and by that time Mo hit had become ‘Oga at the top’ in the industry! And so hit after hit Wande Coal came Up!

Imagine hitting Us with that RnB Jam OLOLUFE— one of the best love songs to be ever composed by a Nigeria singer (take it or Leave it)

Or Blessing Us with Bumper to Bumper which immediately became a National anthem. (Every kid in the street could say bumper to bumper conveniently better than they could say I love Jesus)

And also hits like Ten-Ten or Taboo, My God, Wande almost killed Us, every Song he was dropping was an Hit, and don’t forget as always — its DON BABA J

Continue Reading>>> http://aktor365..com/2013/11/a-case-study-of-don-jazzy-vs-wande-coal.html

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth 'gets Arrested' In London / Celebrity Pay Tribute To Mandela / Julius Agwu Releases Family Christmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.