Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Parable Of Life. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Parable Of Life. (694 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / My Parable / 10 Funny But Real Facts Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of Life. by Smart90: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
God is prefect..
One day the king went to a hunt with his servant and was attacked by a wild animal,the servant killed the animal but can not prevent his majest from loosing one of his fingers. The king was so furious, angry and with no gratitude,the king said: if God is good and perfect, i would not have been attack talk more of loosing a finger. The slave replied His majesty, despite all these happening,God is good he never make mistakes,everything happens for a reason.God can never be wrong. The king was angry with the servant comment and order he should be arrested and put in prison. One day the king went for a hunt again, he was capture by savages who makes use of human begins for sacrifices to their gods,in the alter of sacrifices they placed the king to be killed but the savages realised that the king dont have one finger so he was released and consider not complete to be offered to the gods. When he return to the place he ordered that his servant be released. He said to his servant my friend i would have been killed today but was release due to lack of one finger the king still have a doubt about God and ask his servant. If God is so good why did he did he allow me to put you in jail? The servant replied. My king if i had gone to hunt with you i would have been sacrifle for you because i have no missing finger remember everything God does is perfect he never make mistake and he will never be wrong.
2.pencil and the maker
This is a story between the pencil maker and the pencil. The pencil maker took the pencil aside just before he put it in the box and he said to the pencil
there are 5 essential things you must know before i send you into the world. Dont forget and always remember them as this will guide you to becoming the best pencil you can be.
(1) you have the ability to do so many thing but only if you allow yourself to be hold in somebody hand
2) note that you will always experience a hard and painful sharpening all the time but you will be needing it to become a good pencil you can become,
3) mistake will not set you back as you will be able to correct it any mistake you make
4) whats inside you will always be the most important part of you
5)upon every surface you are used you must leave your mark. No matter the condition you find yourself, you must continue to write.
The pencil went into the box with purpose in its heart and promise to remember everything. Now take yourself as the pencil and remember the instructions and you will become the best person you can be.
1) you will be able to do many great thing but if you allow God to hold you.
2) you will experience and pass through a very painful sharpening. From time to time,by going through different kind of problems in life, but its necessary as it will make you to become a strong person.
3) Any mistake you made on the process will be corrected.
4) whats on the inside of you is always the most important part of you
5) no matter the situation you find yourself you must help working and on every surface you work you should and must leave your mark.
Everybody that really wants to be success in life should allow this parable of the pencil to encourage him/her
Re: The Parable Of Life. by GSKing: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
k
Re: The Parable Of Life. by asam7(f): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Honesty And Sincerity / Please Nairalanders Help Me Stop This People From Stealing My Story / True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.