Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak (3518 Views)

Nadia Buari’s Mother, Caddy Shows Off Her Grand Children / Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt / Jim Iyke Will Suffer… - Nadia Buari’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cozsBtmfIcE/UnvgIOq3o2I/AAAAAAAABuI/NAqziUTpVTs/s320/Nadia-Buari-And-Mom-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
After leading one of Ghana's star actresses, Nadia Buari, on and making her believe he would settle down with her, and finally breaking her heart, Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has been cursed by Nadia's Mother. This is real! I mean this is not a movie in which Jim gets away with stuff of this kind.

Jim and Nadia were intimate and appeared to be so much in love and everyone thought that they will tie the knot before the year ends, until Jim posted on his Twitter handle that he was not going to marry the Ghanaian beauty, while Nadia herself responded by deleting Jim’s pictures from her Instagram account.

Hajia Buari, after the media celebrated break-up, was reported by a Ghanaian entertainment site, to have said Jim will suffer untold hardship in life:

“They were great together. They were like a couple and we thought they were heading for the altar. She was very connected to him. She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down but not right now. She has to focus on her career. That Nigerian boy will suffer for daring to break my baby’s heart,” Angry Hajia Buari said

Well, in weeks to come, media eyes will be on the erstwhile lovers to see how the Jim and Nadia story further develops.

For more stories, visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by frannyema(f): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm not surprised
Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
D curse won't work .. ... unless she consults with me
Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by Arosa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Or the curse can work if Nadia was a virgin when Jim browsed her. undecided
Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2013
i can only imagine all the curses jim iyke had been washed with.
no wonder he ran to t.b joshua

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by Tolexander: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Jim iyke na crazy guy!

Never knew he was delivered from an envisaged curse like this while we were wondering what he was delivered from!
Re: Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak by angelTI(f): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Now I understand perfectly; Nadia was the demon TB Joshua cast out of Jim!

Hajia Buari should take heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Now A Very Strong Christian; See How She Flaunt It! / Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer And Have Just 5 Years To Live / See Pictures Of Gorgeous Natural Hairstyles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.