Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! (532 Views)

Cast Your Vote: 2go Or Whatsapp / Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest (cast Your Vote Now) / My Brother Needs Your Vote In A Samsung Camera Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! by paul234(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Don't know whether i'm posting dis at the right section, if not MOD help me 'do the needfull'

Please nairalanders kindly help in voting for my uncle 'Segun Dynamix' as the Best UK musician. goto www.yorubaheritageawards.com and click on "VOTING" at the top/down right hand corner of the website, then scroll down to BEST MUSICIAN UK.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! by paul234(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Don't know whether i'm posting dis at the right section, if not MOD help me 'do the needfull'

Please nairalanders kindly help in voting for my uncle 'Segun Dynamix' as the Best UK musician. goto www.yorubaheritageawards.com and click on "VOTING" at the top/down right hand corner of the website, then scroll down to BEST MUSICIAN UK.

Thank you and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Is Clarence Peters The Most Outstanding Personality In Music? / African Dish With Stye .call For Your Occation / If The 200b Meant For Assu Mistakinly Enters Your Account, Would You Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.