Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account (659 Views)

How Can I Verify My Paypal Acct With My Gtbank Visa Card / How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by akintaye(m): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2013
hi people..

plesase i want to know if a nigeria visa card from any nigeria bank

can be link to a paypal account....
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:18am On Nov 08, 2013
akintaye: hi people..

Not for now.
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by arbitrage: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2013
akintaye: hi people..

I don't think so. The last time I did that successfully was in 2005 when I added my Intercontinental Bank dollar Mastercard. By 2007 when the card expired, as PayPal informed me of expiration and requested that I add another card, the new card from same Intercontinental Bank that I added was rejected by PayPal. That was the last of Nigerian card I know working with PayPal.
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by akintaye(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2013
thanks....

i wanted to used my paypal to pay for

services online....but paypal requested that i shuld add

debt card or visa to my card...........
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2013
akintaye: thanks....

i wanted to used my paypal to pay for

services online....but paypal requested that i shuld add

debt card or visa to my card...........

I can get a Paypal Virtual Credit Card (VCC) for you, the VCC can used to verify any USA Paypal account. The price for VCC is $15.

If you also need a USA Virtual Bank Account (VBA) to link to your Paypal, i can get it for you at the rate of: $10.
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by simeonabio(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2013
@Gold2Naira, The US VBA you are selling is like the one payoneer is providing or something you must use within certain time limit
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by akintaye(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
can you give ur number to me so that we can talk better
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by Gold2NairaCom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
simeonabio: @Gold2Naira, The US VBA you are selling is like the one payoneer is providing or something you must use within certain time limit

The VBA exist forever, has no time limit.

AVAILABLE BANKS VBA & PRICES

Meta Bank VBA: $10 (₦1,900)
Bank Of America VBA: $15 (₦2,850)
Chase Bank: $20 (₦3,800)

Payment Options

Cash Deposit, P e r f e c t M o n e y, W e b M o n e y, O k P a y and E g o P a y.

You can contact me via: 0 8 1 4 0 1 8 5 3 5 3.

NOTE: I space the text to prevent AntiSpamBot from blocking me.
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by Gold2NairaCom(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
akintaye: can you give ur number to me so that we can talk better

Call: 0 8 1 4 0 1 8 5 3 5 3.
Re: Hi...can A Nigerian Visa Card Be Link To Paypal Account by conimo(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Murano For Sale In Port Harcourt At A Very Low Price!...(pics) / Manners, Attire, And Deportment / Nigeria, Brazil Sign Mou Onn144bn 700MW Power Plant Tobe Built In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.