Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) (1919 Views)

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! / 3 Tier White Wedding Cake And 1 Tier Trad Cake For Jus 55k / Human Head Wedding Cake: Innovative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Every couple dreams of having a killer
wedding. These two set their sights on a
killer wedding cake.
Texas newlyweds David and Natalie
Sideserf decided to take the phrase “Till
death do us part” to a whole new level by
crafting a custom cake to give the line its
due.
The result was a hyperrealistic cake
depicting both of their heads, severed and
bleeding on the floor. Their glazed-over,
lifeless eyes stare both into the afterlife
and at wedding attendees.
“It was perfect for us,” she said.
The guests, however, were a bit harder to
win over. “I didn’t tell anybody about it,
so it made it really interesting to see
people’s reactions,” Natalie told ABC
News. “Everybody was shocked and loved
it.”
“My grandma did look twice, but in the
end she said she appreciated the detail
and how realistic it was,” she added.

source; source http://gistreel.com/2013/11/07/see-the-weirdest-wedding-cake-ever-photo/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by constance500: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Dey sworn 4 each other.... grin till death do dem apart.... U fit chop dat kind cake
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Cute
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2013
constance500: U fit chop dat kind cake
I'm mad ?
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2013
OlamiB: Cute
cute? hm
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by bennygreat1(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2013
This is kind of FUNNY.... U go fear Cake now!!!
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Lindajohn(f): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Even if i from prison dy cum bk, person give me that cake, i no go chop
Re: See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2013
This nt romantic....Boko haram ni ooh

(1) (Reply)

Cocktails, Chocolate Fountains And Fruit Palm Tree / For Your Events Decorations And Rentals / True Life Story Of How Mrs Grace Amadi(fake Name) Has Being Living With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.