Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Clarence Peters’ Mum Clarion Chukwura Returns To Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters’ Mum Clarion Chukwura Returns To Acting (1033 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarence Peters’ Mum Clarion Chukwura Returns To Acting by entadaplace1: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwura is back on set with the movie ‘Hustlers’.

In the Elvin Chuks movie, the veteran actress who’s the mother of director Clarence Peters, comes alive with the role of a materialistic mother who aims at using her daughter, Mercy Johnson Okojie to pave way out of poverty. Together with Nse Ikpe Etim, Mercy blends to her mother’s wish in the city life survival.

The actress says the movie is challenging but irresistible. ‘I had already taken a break in the movie industry, when Elvis gave me a brief summary about the movie; I said in my mind that there is nothing challenging about it. Not until he brought the script and I read through it, I was amazed at the impeccable themes, characterization, plot and the rest, I couldn’t help but say yes’.

Other cast members include IK Ogbonna, Chelsea Eze and Paul Sambo.

Source

(1) (Reply)

New Tatoo Design / 10 African Millionaires Under 40 Years / Annie Idibia Talks About Tuface And How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.