Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). (753 Views)

Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). / One On One Training On How To Start A Profitable Popcorn Business / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by WebWealthGuru: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
WOULD YOU LIKE A ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH THE GURU HIMSELF? JOIN ME AS I EXPOSE YOU TO THE INTERNET WEALTH SECRET

>>> I will be teaching U Blogging & WebDesign
>>> 3 Guaranteed Ways to Make Money Online
>>> Starting your Bulk SMS Biz
>>> Football Trading Secret
>>> Starting your own e-Currency Exchanging Biz
>>> Making Money Installing School Management Software for Primary/Secondary Schools
E.T.C.

YES, I Want The One On One Training

Simply Send Your Name, Mobile No, State And Primary Email Address to the email below:
training @ webwealthguru.com

Address: Shop 72, Ogba Retail Market, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Email: training @ webwealthguru.com

Tel: 013428752

Duration: 4 Weeks and it starts to count from the day of your first class

FORM: N1,000
FEE: N15,000

When You are Informed then You are Transformed.

Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by WebWealthGuru: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
You are all invited to join in the training
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by WebWealthGuru: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Come One Come All
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by Abiolamide: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sir, can i pay the training fee twice?
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by xtrawealth: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by Abiolamide: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by megawebber: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience.
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by megawebber: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
No one can figure out your worth but you.
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by WebWealthGuru: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Inspiring
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by Abiolamide: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by WebWealthGuru: 5:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Inspiring Quotes
Re: Get A One On One Training On Web-prenuership(webdesign,makingmoneyonline E.t.c). by xtrawealth: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

(1) (Reply)

10m Litres Of AGO, In Storage @ Apapa For Sale / N50K To N500K Loan Without Collateral Within Just 20 Working Days! / Website Audit And Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.