Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

“if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage (3899 Views)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / "We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives" - P-square Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by TejiriDavie(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, is really ripping into all of you who take pleasure in gate crashing people’s weddings and other ceremonies, by putting out a stern warning that her wedding to her manager, Tee Billz, coming up on Saturday, 23rd November, 2013, is strictly by invitation.
The ‘Eminado’ crooner is not happy that people are already looking forward to her wedding and with many of her fans tweeting about their intentions to storm the wedding venue and she has warned that if anyone that comes uninvited, will be thrown out by her security details.
Her husband to be, Tee Billz also confirmed the warning with this statement: “We are making our wedding as low key as possible, not everyone is invited. Our families are large including our friends and the venue won’t house everybody, so we are printing limited invitation cards.”
You have heard from Tiwa and her man, so stay off please.

source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/11/if-we-dont-invite-you-stay-away-from.html

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by philip0906(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2013
who'z she? undecided

1 Like

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by icebebe(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2013
lik av neva attended a wedding b4,mtchwww Yuh all invited to ma bigsis wedding,7 dec

10 Likes

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by annexes: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Lyk we wanna come b4.....shior
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Arosa(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
I hope nobody shows up. rude mumu. angry

2 Likes

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by fairygeh(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abi ori tiwa savage ati oko e daru ni?who won come for their wedding before.BTW I am booked for the rest of the year as per parties,owambe po repete.even wedding wey dem invite me to,I never go finish.Rude BIATCH
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by stevecantrell: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Tiwa's marrying another woman's baby daddy, so I guess she is a little paranoid.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Akshow: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is dat a scar on d husband to be's head? Hmmmmm make I keep quiet. U want make we buy ur album but u wan bounce us from ur wedding forming Mariah carey n Beyonce plus J lo all rolled into one abi? Issorait.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by ibadanfinest(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls let's cut her some slack o, na presentation she no sabi, am sure she isn't trying to be rude o. Its nt just feasible for everyone to be there o.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by ashmanpolo: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Only wish Seun could improvise on some buttons

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Hate)

6 Likes

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
pls.. i am finished... i was not invited but i want to come.. pls tiwa.. pls pls pls.. sad sad
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by sanandreas(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is she the first getting married? Mtcheew. Is she marrying from a royal family? She beta well well y she dey marry pple husband.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by IAMBREEZY: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
That's there own cup of tea.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by icebebe(f): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: pls.. i am finished... i was not invited but i want to come.. pls tiwa.. pls pls pls.. sad sad
*intiwasvoice* ma dear harry of course u are welcom to ma weddin of life
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Danhumprey: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
I hope the union last long! undecided
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
And my buisness is....

Seriously i wonder why nigerians like taking trivial things personal.isnt that day supposed to be her day and she has everyright to determine the people who should come to her wedding.wetin con dey pain people for the matter.the same thing too,if you invite some people to party and they were not served food,them go dey vex,some them give rice them no put meat,them go vex comot for the party,if you even put 1 meat for the rice,them go take am as insults...jeez.smh
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Dannylux: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
funny things are funny, this is funny undecided
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
icebebe: *intiwasvoice* ma dear harry of course u are welcom to ma weddin of life
*WIPES TEARS* thank you MA.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by benkings(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
she is riqht! If u are not invited back off!!!

1 of d reasons 2face did his in dubai or whats d name of dat place aqain ooo #AmOut
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Ymodulus: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na waooo see this retard TIWA SAVAGE
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
In Dßanj's voice, "...don't tell me nonsense!" undecided

1 Like

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by okulajaadewumi(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Writers are Olivertwist #shakinghead#
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Rikidony(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
benkings: she is riqht! If u are not invited back off!!!

1 of d reasons 2face did his in dubai or whats d name of dat place aqain ooo #AmOut
ask google
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Waspy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
See as pple dey vex for here.... na by force?. She no want make una com crush her show na. Haba! grin
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by ronadeola(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
:tiwa don dey form formularity!!_Then,Why shud we av heard abt her wedding_"low-key as possible"_
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2013
I love Tiwa's tactic.... Food and Drinks are not in abundance, so to save her the shame, uninvited guests should stay put grin #iJoshy
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
grin get bouncers, if not, food go finish before una exchange vows

1 Like

Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by itstpia8: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2016
sorry folks, just reminiscing here.
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by phinaluv(f): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Danhumprey:
I hope the union last long! undecided
and surely it dint last........... u should b a soothsayer
Re: “if We Don’t Invite You, Stay Away From Our Wedding” – Tiwa Savage by Kjking(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2016
and now that it aff crash nko if you didn't invite us for your wedding don't drag us into the divorce

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Posts Pictures Of Men Who Begged Her For S*x Online / Unbelievable! Meet The First Man To Give Birth To A Baby (photos) / This Is EVIL!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Cheating BF (see Photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.