Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador (755 Views)

Wande Coal Now Rocking Dreadlocks(photos) / Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by topazjosh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank you to God the almighty & big thank u to my faithful fans for all your support through the years.I'm the newest Glo Ambassador in Town
Got this from his facebook fans page

Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
As e be say Glo sabi tiff our credit, e make sense for dem to sign musician wey sabi tiff song. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
pro01: As e be say Glo sabi tiff our credit, e make sense for dem to sign
musician wey sabi tiff song. Nice one.

What are you saying?
I'm not supporting IP theft but its been happening all over the industry *PSquares first major hits*, Wizkids *Holla @ your boy* etc
Wande releases a song written by Don Jazzy (dat doesn't even make sense) and its all over the news! You can tell from his tweets, he was so surprised and didn't even bother denying Don Jazzy's claims because, to him, (at the time) it was no big deal until Don Jazzy decided 2 go public!

Wande remains one of Nigeria's most talented and most original artists in Nigeria! Go back and listen to his M2M album! It had everything!

Congrats Mr Wande Coal...

Confession: I miss "Month Hits" terribly!
D'banj/Wande's intro in *Booty Call*...Epic!

*Don Baba J*...*its Don Jazzy Again*... Epic
Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Moderators, do your job pls! Or is it only Negative news about celebrities that make front page?
Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by damola1: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
na Glo scatter this matter.. Hin no wan share glo money...
Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by Michdear(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=Centdonald1]

What are you saying?
I'm not supporting IP theft but its been happening all over the industry *PSquares first major hits*, Wizkids *Holla @ your boy* etc
Wande releases a song written by Don Jazzy (dat doesn't even make sense) and its all over the news! You can tell from his tweets, he was so surprised and didn't even bother denying Don Jazzy's claims because, to him, (at the time) it was no big deal until Don Jazzy decided 2 go public!

Wande remains one of Nigeria's most talented and most original artists in Nigeria! Go back and listen to his M2M album! It had everything!

*Don Baba J*...*its Don Jazzy Again*... Epic [/quote. Gbam!
Re: Wande Coal Now The Newest Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Centdonald1:

What are you saying?

*Don Baba J*...*its Don Jazzy Again*... Epic

Notwithstanding. Sha I like Wande Coal pass you sef. I been just wan find im trouble small.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Fuji Artist, Kollington Ayinla Sick Puts Mansion For Sale / Denrele Turns Santa As Slum2school Storms Makoko For Christmas In A Box Project / SSS Parades Kidnappers Of Sokoto Businessman Abu Dankure (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.