Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac (3986 Views)

BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) / Rapper ‘the Game’ Caught Fingering His 18-yr-old Girlfriend In Public! / Nawoo! Rapper Game Caught 'f!nger!ng' His GF & Making Her Smell His Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2013

The Game is getting some heat from Tupac Shakur’s fans over this photo.
The Compton rapper recently posted the above picture of himself and Tupac back in the days on Instagram. The problem is the photo was photo shopped.
Fans quickly recognized the photo and blast The Game.

“R.I.P. to one of the realest ni–as to ever do it. Ain’t no me without you in the game,” The Game wrote in the caption.
SOURCE: [url]WWW.INCREDIBLECRIB..COM[/url]
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by homesteady(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin breeze don open fowl nyash grin
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by icebebe(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin i lik
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
cheesygringringrin
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by MzteejaY(f): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
The 2nd pic luks photoshopd 2 me. Nt d first lipsrsealed
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahahahahahaahahahha!

Nigga be seeking street credibility and street approval to revive his already dying career as a rapper. Famzing with tupac could do that for him?.............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

LIFE GOES ON!
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by blazzyn(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mz_teejaY_: The 2nd pic luks photoshopd 2 me. Nt d first lipsrsealed
...I fink d 1st was..luk @ d fingers on d shoulder,its white
Re: BUSTED!!! Rapper “the Game “caught Posting Photoshop Pic Of Himself With Tupac by benkings(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
wars come and qo but my soldier remain eternal__2pac

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Girl Goes Wild On Stage..expose Her Püssy Fully While Dancing On Stage / “I Want A Bum Like Kim & Khloe Kardashian’s” – Actress Seyi Asekun / See What Happen Today As Mob Strips This Lady Na Ked For Wearing Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.