Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< (822 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. / Nairaland Writers Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Businesslocator(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
hello all as a business locator i have an offer for all nairaland writers
if you have writen or currently have a story on nairaland contact me
i would help package your story into an e-book and put it online for a price,giving people around the world oppurtunity to see your work.
i would do the packaging and marketing and for every sale i get 40 percent of total amount
dont just write for free get paid for your efforts
i guaranty you notin less than 100 downloads in a month depending on quality of your write ups
contact me get full copy rights for your stories
thank you business locator
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Businesslocator(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
if you have any other topic material youwant to be marketed contact me i would turn it to an ebook place it on amazon dont worry i have a verified paypal acct you would also follow up on the number of downloads
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Civory(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
FRAUD!!! No body should deal with the op! He is a criminal! What he does is go about collecting people's work, turn them to ebooks but never give the writer any returns. He did it to me! Be guided.
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Businesslocator(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Civory: FRAUD!!! No body should deal with the op! He is a criminal! What he does is go about collecting people's work, turn them to ebooks but never give the writer any returns. He did it to me! Be guided.
u are mad!!!!!u gave me a material on fish farming??which is not what I wanted I told you it would take weeks 4 me to create the e-book and you lose patience and come here to post rubish!!!if I want to collect ur work its boldly on ur blog!!so wat are u now sayingu r crazy!!!
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
You both should act civil else you will both be banned.

Now from the start, what happened?
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Obinnau(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Very much interested in this case.
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Businesslocator(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
@oga mynd_44 its a simple case I posted an article above asking for writers on literature to contact me the guy contacted me telling me crap about catfish biz I told him that I wanted literature material I later agreed to covert his catfish materal to an ebook and put it up 4 sale but it would take weeks and I asked him to remove the material from his blog too!!
Days later he asked me how far I told him am busy
He became furious and decided to put it back on his site and came here to post trash!!
My question to him is as follows!!
1.Did I collect ur 1 naira?
2.Do you know how long it takes to structure an e book for sale?
3.How did I defraud you?
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Civory(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Obviously @businesslocator ignorantly believes that it's until he takes N1 from someone that he has defrauded the person; he has failed to realize that he can defraud ones intellect and creativity. You claim you weren't interested in my fish farming articles but you went ahead and asked me to pull the 10 articles down from my site. And when I asked you how far you said you were busy and it will take one week. I asked you after a week and you refused talking to me about it again and all of a sudden started claiming"Mr BUSY"! When you know it will take 4 weeks to put up an ebook why did you ask me to immediately pull all 10 articles down from my site and why did you tell me one week initially?! You say I have put it back on my site check if I have:www.moinsights.com
You think it's that easy to put up 10 articles with not less than 1,800 words each with photos and links?!

Obviously am more civil, @businesslocator is the one using derogatory terms here.

I maintain my original stand: every one else should beware of @businesslocator and be guided!
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by astronautog(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Civory: Obviously @businesslocator ignorantly believes that it's until he takes N1 from someone that he has defrauded the person; he has failed to realize that he can defraud ones intellect and creativity. You claim you weren't interested in my fish farming articles but you went ahead and asked me to pull the 10 articles down from my site. And when I asked you how far you said you were busy and it will take one week. I asked you after a week and you refused talking to me about it again and all of a sudden started claiming"Mr BUSY"! When you know it will take 4 weeks to put up an ebook why did you ask me to immediately pull all 10 articles down from my site and why did you tell me one week initially?! You say I have put it back on my site check if I have:www.moinsights.com
You think it's that easy to put up 10 articles with not less than 1,800 words each with photos and links?!

Obviously am more civil, @businesslocator is the one using derogatory terms here.

I maintain my original stand: every one else should beware of @businesslocator and be guided!
na wa o
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Civory(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
@astronautog you are saying "na wao" as if you are not the same person as "businesslocator" using another username! Continue your tricks and let's see how far it takes you in life!!!
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by johnwizey: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Both of u shld take ur case to the court of law and stop coming here to post rubbish abt each oda.
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Dhortunn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lmao btw i must say this, this thread is a comic relief believe me,
Arrange those first 4 posts and make an e-book out of it, you would make big sales, i promise!
*Laughs out of thread
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by adegwurulez(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
uhm @mods, in cases like this when we give permision for our works to be used and there is a breach of contract, is there anything the mods can do?
Re: Business offer For All Nairaland Writers>>must Read<< by Obinnau(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
adegwurulez: uhm @mods, in cases like this when we give permision for our works to be used and there is a bridge of contract, is there anything the mods can do?
nothing likely.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For Desperate Housewives(9ja Version) / I Need A Girl / What Does This Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.