Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? (670 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / The Nollywood Industry Is Dying Slowly / Checkout The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? by RSAMAN(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
full of juju, voodoo, black magic and witchcraft. The witches were untouchable, they bewitched anyone and everyone. Even the pastor couldn't stop them, they even made the pastor's car get stuck when he was on his way to help the bewitched, probably at church(i don't remember clearly). When the pastor tried to push his car then the witch probably was making it imposible, i don't remember what he was doing exactly to prevent the pastor from pushing his, and even Jesus Christ was fed up with the magnitude of witchcraft being practised and Jesus suddenly appeared in the sky and struck the witch with lightning, you can clearly see Jesus up in the heavens in this movie. I remember this movie vaguely and that is the best i can explain what i remember.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? by prof800(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
This story actually rings a bell but there might be many movies of similar events...just so you know.
So you might want to put a year or range of years to the movie. Say what year.
wink
Re: What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2013
RSAMAN: full of juju, voodoo, black magic and witchcraft. The witches were untouchable, they bewitched anyone and everyone. Even the pastor couldn't stop them, they even made the pastor's car get stuck when he was on his way to help the bewitched, probably at church(i don't remember clearly). When the pastor tried to push his car then the witch probably was making it imposible, i don't remember what he was doing exactly to prevent the pastor from pushing his, and even Jesus Christ was fed up with the magnitude of witchcraft being practised and Jesus suddenly appeared in the sky and struck the witch with lightning, you can clearly see Jesus up in the heavens in this movie. I remember this movie vaguely and that is the best i can explain what i remember.

Haba! You don't need to remember the title of such crappy story film. Your question should have been What's The Appropriate Title For This Ridiculous Film.

I will give it G.I. Jesus: Retaliation

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Has A Long Lost Sister Named Linda!!!(PIC) / Batman Vs Superman 2015: Zack Snyder Reveals The First Look Of The New Batmobile / Wb’s ‘jungle Book’ Movie Has Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Circling As Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.